OMK

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I realize this might be early to ask. If you placed an order for a BS Badlands in December, have you received any emails from Ford other than the order acknowledgment? I works really like to follow this as the engines are made in the US and Spain. Might affect BL’s while not affecting other versions.
Sponsored

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Placed my order for mine on 12/27. Only email I received was the order confirmation the next day. There is someone in the subreddit that placed their BL order this month and already got a production date.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered 11/6 & crickets since. Fine as I’m not in a rush. But I did order everything but the moonroof, so a chip somewhere could easily be holding things up as much as any production constraints on the 2.0.

Johnny Mo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati XDiavel, 23 Bronco Raptor
I'm 10/12 - got my confirm, Off-Roadeo folks confirmed my vehicle order to add to my account several weeks later - not another word about it other than it is still in order processing. Not happy about it since others with much later build dates for similar BL Prem have gotten build dates.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Ordered 11/6 & crickets since. Fine as I’m not in a rush. But I did order everything but the moonroof, so a chip somewhere could easily be holding things up as much as any production constraints on the 2.0.
Still nothing? That’s kinda wild

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ordered early December. No word from Ford other than confirmation email the same day. My salesman said the order was "clean" (whatever that means) but has not been assigned a production date.

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
I haven’t gotten a confirmation yet, how long should it take! Been over week.

Blakes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I haven’t gotten a confirmation yet, how long should it take! Been over week.
I have never gotten an order confirmation from Ford. (Or any other Ford email.) Have had to get all my info from my dealer. It finally appeared on the tracker as confirmed but that took awhile. Later “In production” appeared, then “built” within a few days of that (3 months after i ordered). There seems to be no predictability about it. If your dealer can prove Ford received your order, your only choice is to sit tight & wait.

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
Ordered a BL on 12/21. Got the confirmation order email immediately. Nothing since.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Ordered early December. No word from Ford other than confirmation email the same day. My salesman said the order was "clean" (whatever that means) but has not been assigned a production date.
I would not call this clean. BL, 360+, Premium and tow. All are issues. Only saving grace is no moonroof. The issue is electronics and those are all in tight supply.

I was told at the end of October to expect 4 months. A little shorter for Base and Big Bend and perhaps a little longer for Outer Banks and Badlands. 360+, Premium, and tow would all add to the lead time .

I ordered 10/31, confirmed 11/1, scheduled 11/18, in production week 1/24, pushed to week 1/31. Window Sticker was available yesterday. I’m expecting it to show built next week. Just a straight up BL with tow. No 360+, no premium, no moonroof. I was told that would lead to the quickest delivery except tow and I wanted that to be factory installed so……

Reactions: MJE

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I would not call this clean. BL, 360+, Premium and tow. All are issues. Only saving grace is no moonroof. The issue is electronics and those are all in tight supply.
I think he meant from whatever visibility he has, but agreed, fully-loading the build won't help expedite things. I figure at this stage, your average salesman doesn''t have much more information than we do, until the order's scheduled and then built.

Last edited:

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Still nothing? That’s kinda wild
Yeah I‘m thinking it won’t be long now to hear something as others are getting builds scheduled. I figured I’d be in for a wait, I’m good so long as it’s not the kind of wait the ‘21 group suffered!

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
We ordered our BS BL on 1-18-22, received order confirmation email.
We know it could be 3-6 months to build.

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Ordered my BL, on 1/28/22, with 360+, tow package and cargo management system No Premium pkg , no moonroof but I am wondering if my color combination might hold things up a bit? Iconic Silver with Carbonized Grey roof. Seems like I've only heard about two with that color combo. I swear if I could get Carbonized Grey with a white roof, I'd seriously consider it.

All I got from my dealer so far is a copy of my order which has the Dealer Rep's name, Priority code (17) order code (K002) and price level.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

Rick Ford

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
BS Badlands with Badlands Package, towing and 360 ordered 11/17/21, built 1/5/22, shipped 1/12/22 and in transit with ETA of 2/10/22, although I think it may be a few days before that based on deliveries I am reading about here. I have never received an email from Ford, all the info I have is from the dealer and a copy of the Vehicle Visibility Report from same. Hope this helps.
Sponsored