And if the wiring was in my Big Bend, yes I would do itšŸ˜ƒ
Sponsored

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It seems like the people that say they have the ambient lit cup holders have a 2021 Outer Banks and the ones that don't have the lit Cup holders have a 2022. For $30 I'll put it in my 2022.
I think you're right as my 2021 Outer Banks has it.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
My '22 OB now has ambient lit cupholders. I ordered mine from MYFORDPART.COM for $26 including shipping. It arrived yesterday and took me all of 10 min to install this afternoon. Thanks to JCAMPOS30 for the step-by-step on this project, which made it so easy to do.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Hello gentleman does anyone have access to the Fords Wiring harness for the Escape cup holder??? Thereā€™s 3 wires what does the electrical diagram say??? Also I need the diagram to the Sports Goat Mode Dial theres 4 wires connecting it can someone tell me the sequence of those 4 wires ????

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know someone here has access to Ford, I just donā€™t remember which forum itā€™s on.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Hello gentleman does anyone have access to the Fords Wiring harness for the Escape cup holder??? Thereā€™s 3 wires what does the electrical diagram say??? Also I need the diagram to the Sports Goat Mode Dial theres 4 wires connecting it can someone tell me the sequence of those 4 wires ????
Think there was a guy on one of the BS speaker replacement threads that had access to wiring diagrams. No time to search now, but will look later.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Think there was a guy on one of the BS speaker replacement threads that had access to wiring diagrams. No time to search now, but will look later.
Ya for the life of me I canā€™t find it either, frustrating

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
I saw that led light bar too in my OB when I installed the cup holder with ambient lighting. I was hoping the cup holder had a plug to include that but I couldn't find any such plug. Does anyone have an idea how to plug this led light bar for the phone charger area?
Same here. I want that additional light by the phone charging area. Do you think we can splice into the wire for the cup holder so that it can light up both the cup holder and that bar?

MMR_A51OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My '22 OB now has ambient lit cupholders. I ordered mine from MYFORDPART.COM for $26 including shipping. It arrived yesterday and took me all of 10 min to install this afternoon. Thanks to JCAMPOS30 for the step-by-step on this project, which made it so easy to do.
Why does the site say the part is not compatible with the 2022 BS OB? I am confused, since it looks like it worked just fine for others.. I might get it just to try, I am sure they have a return policy.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why does the site say the part is not compatible with the 2022 BS OB? I am confused, since it looks like it worked just fine for others.. I might get it just to try, I am sure they have a return policy.
Not sure why Ford has designated that the part is not compatible, other than they don't want '22 owners to catch on about this. However, it is the exact same cup holder as the one I took out. The only difference is the led light strips and associated wiring.

When I placed the order, I did get an email confirming that I was aware the part was for an Escape. I replied that I was aware and still wanted it.

Take the leap and you won't regret it.

MMR_A51OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Not sure why Ford has designated that the part is not compatible, other than they don't want '22 owners to catch on about this. However, it is the exact same cup holder as the one I took out. The only difference is the led light strips and associated wiring.

When I placed the order, I did get an email confirming that I was aware the part was for an Escape. I replied that I was aware and still wanted it.

Awesome! It's been ordered. Thanks!

MMR_A51OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport

So, they emailed and requested VIN number. No idea why they need it. Are they trying to talk me out of it because, "it's not for Bronco Sports," or something?

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, they emailed and requested VIN number. No idea why they need it. Are they trying to talk me out of it because, "it's not for Bronco Sports," or something?
Kinda. They just want to be sure that you don't hassle them if it wasn't compatible.

I replied with my VIN and acknowledged that I was aware it was an Escape part #. They replied that they would let me know when it shipped out.

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Awesome! It's been ordered. Thanks!
When was your Outer Banks built? Mine was built in January and has the wiring in it for the lit cup holder. Another member on here has one that was built in February or March and theirs doesnā€™t have the wiring. Did you check for the wiring before ordering the cup holder?
Sponsored