Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
2002 Ranger Edge -- rolled over 300,000 miles a few months ago. I plan to get rid of it but for now, it's the truck my dog rides in since I've not yet allowed him into the Badlands (he's vaguely visible in the passenger seat here).

Ford Bronco Sport What's your other ride(s)? IMG_7029.JPG
Sponsored

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
This is our 2003 convertible summertime cruiser with 85k on the clock. My wife drives it to work on sunny days.
Ford Bronco Sport What's your other ride(s)? IMG_20190916_1410466

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
2018 Ford F250 Crewcab, long bed 4X4 Platinum. That truck replaced 1999 and 2000 F250s similarly built. I also have a 2017 Escape that I'll be gifting to one of my sons this summer, probably about a month before my Badlands arrives.

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
Just picked up a 2022 Passport Trailsport. Wife drives it primarily and it is our road trip vehicle since it has a ton of room. Lots of power (280hp v6), very quiet ride and the new truckish front end looks much better than the previous style. Not as cool as the Bronco Sport but a great rig.

Ford Bronco Sport What's your other ride(s)? passport

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Just picked up a 2022 Passport Trailsport. Wife drives it primarily and it is our road trip vehicle since it has a ton of room. Lots of power (280hp v6), very quiet ride and the new truckish front end looks much better than the previous style. Not as cool as the Bronco Sport but a great rig.

Ford Bronco Sport What's your other ride(s)? passport
I’ve seen some of those kitted out to look much more aggressive. It was on my list until the BS came out.

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
I’ve seen some of those kitted out to look much more aggressive. It was on my list until the BS came out.
It's definitely Honda's attempt to have an 'offroad' trim but it is mostly appearance. Fake bash plate on the front and all. No different ground clearance. I do like the 18" wheels better than the 20's. My wife is short and refuses to sit higher so curb rash on all the wheels is a thing with low profile tires. The tires are supposed to be AT but they are 'sort of' AT. Kind of a hybrid highway tire with a little more aggressive tread. They are Firestone Destination LE2's but when I google those tires the only returns I get are all season highway tires. For daily driving I love my Bronco Sport but the Passport is more comfortable on long drives.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
It's definitely Honda's attempt to have an 'offroad' trim but it is mostly appearance. Fake bash plate on the front and all. No different ground clearance. I do like the 18" wheels better than the 20's. My wife is short and refuses to sit higher so curb rash on all the wheels is a thing with low profile tires. The tires are supposed to be AT but they are 'sort of' AT. Kind of a hybrid highway tire with a little more aggressive tread. They are Firestone Destination LE2's but when I google those tires the only returns I get are all season highway tires. For daily driving I love my Bronco Sport but the Passport is more comfortable on long drives.
When I say “kitted out”, that would include things like more aggressive A/T tires and wheels, probably a small lift, some fender flares, a push bar, a roof basket, a light bar, etc. In reality those are things a lot of people are doing to the BS to also make it more aggressive. I know a lot of those things are on my list.
Sponsored