What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I found them on the Marketplace on Facebook. The seller was in Florida. I purchased them on Tuesday. I received the set on Wednesday and had them installed late Wednesday afternoon. They were takeoffs right after the seller took delivery of their BS.
Nice find! I'm jealous.
Sponsored

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
I installed the side window deflectors, fairly easy and straight forward. I also stopped by the Ford dealer to order the Aeroskin II hood deflector, wanted to use my FordPass points. While I was there they had a big Bronco on the showroom floor, got to sit in it and get a feel of the big boy. I liked it a lot but it also made me realize I made the right choice when I got the BS, the big Bronco would just be overkill for me. I also asked them when they were going to get a Maverick in to look at, they told me about mid-October. I have a Maverick on order so I'm curious to get a look and to be able to sit in one.

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Now that forum members are getting some Bronco Sports to own and love, I thought it would be cool to begin a thread that is often found on other enthusiast boards.

Got your hands a bit dirty working on your Little Bronco recently? Dressed it up? Did a detail? Or how about a mod? Give us a quick post, show us some pics. Share what you are doing to make your Sport uniquely yours.

I’ll kick off with a few items myself to get things started and hopefully we can keep the thread going.
I put a full size spare in my OB today. Sumitomo HTR A/S P03, 225/65R17 on a Crager 83-7714 steel wheel. Amost identical diameter to the 18's on my OB. Tire fits in the spare well and the rear floor came out level when installed in the higher notches. Only problem is the spare tire mounting stud is too short, but the longer one for a full size spare is available.