What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Also added lockable mounts for my traction boards to the top of my box. Pics to follow of it back on top of my sport when the sun is out and it's not raining
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005588
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005589
No noticeable increase in wind noise. Clears my garage door. Bolts on and locks easily.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005658
Sponsored

Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Also added lockable mounts for my traction boards to the top of my box. Pics to follow of it back on top of my sport when the sun is out and it's not raining
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005588
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005589
The case art is essentially an Easter egg because no one is going to see it let alone make out what it is without flying a drone over the car or being on a bridge above me so I'll probably not have a good top down picture for a while, till then this is the best I could do
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1000005678

acuity

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
-RC nudge bar
-RC amber DRL cube lights
-Rhino rack cross bars
-Matte black Hyper-dip OEM OBX rims
-Matte black Plasti-dip rear and front “BRONCO/BRONCO SPORT”
-Falken tires

Upcoming:
-Aeroskin II
-Possibly more RC lights/light control panel

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? B1E8E1DB-D0B2-442B-A123-9CD290DE774E

CloneOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
-RC nudge bar
-RC amber DRL cube lights
-Rhino rack cross bars
-Matte black Hyper-dip OEM OBX rims
-Matte black Plasti-dip rear and front “BRONCO/BRONCO SPORT”
-Falken tires

Upcoming:
-Aeroskin II
-Possibly more RC lights/light control panel

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? B1E8E1DB-D0B2-442B-A123-9CD290DE774E
Wheels Look great. Ill have to look into the hyper dip for mine. What are the brackets for on the upper part of the nudge bar? Looks like the lights are mounted on the lower portion. Thanks

acuity

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
The brackets I used were from Amazon: the 1.75-2.00IN size of (Audak 1 Pair Aluminum Mounting Bracket Kit Tube Clamp for 1.625 1.75 1.875 2 Inch Bullbar Roof Rack Roll Cage Horizontal Bar (1.6 to 2 Inch Adjustable).

However, I ended up taking them off as either due to the size of the specific brackets I purchased or the variations in the diameter of the bar I wasn’t able to get them tight enough to where they wouldn’t spin under minimal force. The brackets come with different size rubber pads. Maybe a different size bracket would work or you’ll have better luck but I’m unsure.

B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Added BFG KO2 (245/65r17) which makes the BS look so much better imo. Also added vinyl “R” overlays on front and back which I also think looks smooth. Going for a “Raptor” look and will be adding red accents in interior soon as well.
P.S don’t pay any mind to how dirty my car is please…

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0444

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0443

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0437

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Today I took 20 minutes to install the Red Line Struts. The weather was lousy, so no pictures. It started to rain just as I snapped the last one in place. 🤷‍♀️

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
The mid-Atlantic snowstorm of February 13, 2024 has begun....schools are canceled, and 8-12 inches expected here in northwest NJ. It should slow down/stop around 3 pm EST, at which point the snow thrower and shovels come out.
I might as well open some more of those boxes that I started receiving even before I had ordered my '24 BS BL. Yes, that's right, I started ordering accessories, add-ons, and replacements for Ford's deletions even before I ordered my car.
Today, I installed just 2 items:
1. EGR window deflectors
and
2. Redline Hood Lift Struts.
Well that killed 20-25 minutes, including a few minutes to stand back and admire my ride.
Those are both very easy installations. No pics as they don't show well, black on Shadow Black. The Redline mounting hardware is black and the smoked EGR window deflectors don't show well in my garage. I'll shoot some more photos outside on a nice sunny day.
I'm holding off on installing vinyls, striping, 3-D Bronco on the hatch, BRONCO letter overlays, and various stickers until we get some warm spring weather. Well. maybe I'll do the stickers. If they bubble or peel due to installing in cold weather, they are easily and cheaply replaced.
Painting of the hood, and installation of the EGR Bug Deflector will also wait for warm weather.
Previously, I had installed the Lincoln engine cover, firewall fuzzy cardboard blanket, hood side weatherstrips, folding rear seat headrests from a 2021 rollover, and some interior fru-fru, such as console armrest cover, console tray, behind center screen, some red knob overlays on the vent knobs, glove box divider, and front seat "don't drop stuff here" filler panels. Last but not least, the critically important pen holder! :)

Last edited:

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I got to put on a receiver and tow for the first time. Bronco did fine on the long hill out of town and 35 miles on the highways. My new toy has a bigger motor than the Bronco, 1.8L 4cly.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20240214_230104273

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I installed the Spelab exhaust 2.5" cutout kit! My Borla's are nice, but this gives it a nice low rumble and is even improving my MPG. Not loud at all. I have the remote switch hidden inside the sunglasses holder. I leave it open all the time though.

With this and the S&B CAI, I get some pretty good throttle response in Sport mode. Makes me wonder if I even need to purchase a Pedalmonster Throttle controller. Pretty responsive the way it is.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? cutoff