What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ‘22 Trail Boss
I had looked at them before. I see now that they offer one for the Badlands. I think it must be new. I'm not sure that I like that look though. Maybe it will grow on me. It reminds me of a police squad car. Also, they are WAAAAY more expensive than RC. I did chat with RC today and they said that most definitely that they will make a nudge bard for the Badlands and to just keep checking their web page. :) That's good news.
There is at least one Badlands on here with the RC nudge bar. Unless the 23’s are different . To keep the hooks, they did perform some modifications.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/big-tires-for-bs-badlands.4587/post-95422
Sponsored

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport

kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My local cop vehicles have tints that are not considered legal in the state. I just assume nobody is enforcing it in California.
I don’t think it’s being enforced , I’ve seen cars with even darker shades than mine . The guy who did my tint has it on his F350

mtford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150, '23 Bronco Sport Heritage
Just got the Heritage and today doing a few mods, first off was that 'MIA' engine cover on the 1.5, sure it's not really helpful for any purpose.....but.....do like the looks with it on :) Added the bucking bronco decal just because.....

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? tempImagev13FHr

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I don’t think it’s being enforced , I’ve seen cars with even darker shades than mine . The guy who did my tint has it on his F350
Same. I got mine sooo slightly done just for the UV rejection. In retrospect, wish I had done more for the same money.

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
Finally got the hood deflector. Straight forward install. Glad I went with the textured look goes with the rest of the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0104[1].JPG
Does the deflector actually help protect the cheap worthless windshields Ford uses. Took a 1500 mile road trip to see my mom and when I got back the windshield was destroyed. I have vehiclesthat are 10 and 23 years old and their windshields appear to be in better shape.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Does the deflector actually help protect the cheap worthless windshields Ford uses. Took a 1500 mile road trip to see my mom and when I got back the windshield was destroyed. I have vehiclesthat are 10 and 23 years old and their windshields appear to be in better shape.
So far so good

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just got the Heritage and today doing a few mods, first off was that 'MIA' engine cover on the 1.5, sure it's not really helpful for any purpose.....but.....do like the looks with it on :) Added the bucking bronco decal just because.....

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? tempImagev13FHr
It’s the only level spot to hold your beverage while you have your hood up!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Took the Badlands out snowshoeing. We got about 10 inches of fresh powder last night. This thing is an absolute beast in the snow. I like just using the normal goat as opposed to the slippery goat. I just change the display to intelligent 4WD. The optional Falkens make great snowshoes!

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Got the windows tinted all the way around. Looks amazing.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 5A90657E-CBD3-4861-A249-D186025E985D
I haven’t read everything in this thread, so apologies if you answered this, but what level tint did you go with?

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
15. Didn’t put any on the windshield or back hatch. Visibility is still fine at night but I might swap it out for 20 at some point. It looks great but it’s pretty darn dark.

Jasonj7858

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Big Bend..22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Added 1 inch spacers to wheels, to give a more aggressive stance, i think it makes my badlands look more beefy, and tires dont looked tucked anymore.
First pic is after, second pic is before, not a big difference, but a difference none the less.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20230130_161704

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20230130_132806

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Added 1 inch spacers to wheels, to give a more aggressive stance, i think it makes my badlands look more beefy, and tires dont looked tucked anymore.
First pic is after, second pic is before, not a big difference, but a difference none the less.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20230130_161704

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20230130_132806
Looks great! I have gone back and forth whether to install them. I have the same flares too. Any change in turn radius or anything? I'll need some mud flaps though if the tires come out more.

Jasonj7858

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Big Bend..22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Looks great! I have gone back and forth whether to install them. I have the same flares too. Any change in turn radius or anything? I'll need some mud flaps though if the tires come out more.
Naw turning feels the same but it feels bigger on the road...i like it so far.
Main reason i got them was u seen the mudflaps sticking out past tire and i didnt like that.
Sponsored