What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
also tinted the front windshield , I like the continuity of the dark tint , looks stealthy
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? EED9495C-20E2-4DB6-8659-06AFA4FE174E
I like the look but in New York state I'd be stopped by the police before I went 2 blocks. I did my side windows (also illegal) but it's not as noticeable.

kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I like the look but in New York state I'd be stopped by the police before I went 2 blocks. I did my side windows (also illegal) but it's not as noticeable.
that’s tough, I’m in California and I’ve passed multiple cops without getting pulled over. More people are tinting the front now. It has 90% reduction heat protection for those hot summers or when I’m out on a trail and the sun is blinding lol

Last edited:

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
At 6 months and 6 days old, Twilight crossed over the 15,000 miles mark today. This weekend is car wash and windshield chip repairs (thanks, Colorado roads)! She's had 2 oil changes, a windshield replacement, and an interior panel rattling fixed; I'll probably have them look at the brakes next round (I've got the moaning noise, although that's not particularly bothersome to me 🤷‍♀️) and keeping an eye out for when the parts come in for the fuel injector recall and flickering park/position lamp. I'm still very happy with my choice!

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20230127_071240449_iOS (2)

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
This was going to be an exciting day to show pictures of the Nudge bar today, but now they are saying that it can't be done on the Badlands. Does anyone know of other options for a bar and / or front lights on the 2023 Badlands that has the tow hooks?

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
that’s tough, I’m in California and I’ve passed multiple cops without getting pulled over. More people are tinting the front now. It has 90% reduction heat protection for those hot summers or when I’m out on a trail and the sun is blinding lol
My local cop vehicles have tints that are not considered legal in the state. I just assume nobody is enforcing it in California.

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
This was going to be an exciting day to show pictures of the Nudge bar today, but now they are saying that it can't be done on the Badlands. Does anyone know of other options for a bar and / or front lights on the 2023 Badlands that has the tow hooks?
Rally Innovations has them

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Rally Innovations has them
I had looked at them before. I see now that they offer one for the Badlands. I think it must be new. I'm not sure that I like that look though. Maybe it will grow on me. It reminds me of a police squad car. Also, they are WAAAAY more expensive than RC. I did chat with RC today and they said that most definitely that they will make a nudge bard for the Badlands and to just keep checking their web page. :) That's good news.
Sponsored