What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Got the windows tinted all the way around. Looks amazing.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 5A90657E-CBD3-4861-A249-D186025E985D
Looks really good! Unfortunately, it's illegal in New York state to be that dark. I went with 30% and hope I don't get stopped for it.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 100_6543.JPG

Last edited:

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Although I admit it is a photogenic vehicle, I recommend driving it instead of taking pictures of it. :handsinair:
since I have the other 2021 Badlands and my wife works from home I have been waiting for the rain to wash the salt away lmao.

Jasonj7858

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Big Bend..22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Installed the Ford Mud Flaps and some knob covers on my BS over the weekend.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? ab.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? DSC_0969.JPG
I like the knob covers, where did you get those from.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So the Ford shop is putting some accessories on my car today but they do not feel comfortable putting on my Bronco Sport letter overlays. So, I am completely uncoordinated and do not do these things, so my guess is that it will not look good when completed. Should I attempt this or call the body shop?
Note: money is not really a concern but I kinda wanted it done (and not sure why Ford sales overlays but dealership says we are machinist and not comfortable with this; get comfortable! 😋)

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
So the Ford shop is putting some accessories on my car today but they do not feel comfortable putting on my Bronco Sport letter overlays. So, I am completely uncoordinated and do not do these things, so my guess is that it will not look good when completed. Should I attempt this or call the body shop?
Note: money is not really a concern but I kinda wanted it done (and not sure why Ford sales overlays but dealership says we are machinist and not comfortable with this; get comfortable! 😋)
Are they vinyl? 3M vinyl is a lot easier to put on than you might think. Use of an application fluid (like this) allows you to move and position the decal perfectly before the adhesive dries. Look around on YouTube for demos.

toddedmond

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE
I recently did a couple of things.
In early January, I found a good deal on a set of take-off Big Bend carbonized grey 17" wheels with new tires on them. Never really did like the looks of the Outer Banks wheels, especially with Kodiak Brown. Sold them locally to a silver Base model owner.
This week I bought the reinforced caliper mount kit at my local dealer and installed it myself. I usually do all of my brakes anyway, and didnt want to wait for the dealer and possibly argue with them about the TSB.
I will say that the install of them is quite easy and, so far, no foghorn noise.

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
I recently did a couple of things.
In early January, I found a good deal on a set of take-off Big Bend carbonized grey 17" wheels with new tires on them. Never really did like the looks of the Outer Banks wheels, especially with Kodiak Brown. Sold them locally to a silver Base model owner.
This week I bought the reinforced caliper mount kit at my local dealer and installed it myself. I usually do all of my brakes anyway, and didnt want to wait for the dealer and possibly argue with them about the TSB.
I will say that the install of them is quite easy and, so far, no foghorn noise.
Nice move on the wheels. I feel the same way. The OBX wheels are my least favorite of the wheels that come on any of the BS trim levels.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I went to a detailer today and talked about making my front windows match the back so we are going to do them at 20%. Also, I asked about the front windshield and he said absolutely not in Illinois. (I checked another place and they confirmed, no way.)
But, I was surprised at the cost of doing the tinting as I did not realize it’d only be $100, which I thought sounded good. And then, he said he’d do all the lettering and stuff on the back for free. I was even happier as I was not assured of myself for this. So anyway, is $100 about right for tinting the front two windows?
Oh, and here are my flares and bug guard I had put on today:

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8860B460-1C3F-463D-9FF5-02CA7406A20F

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I went to a detailer today and talked about making my front windows match the back so we are going to do them at 20%. Also, I asked about the front windshield and he said absolutely not in Illinois. (I checked another place and they confirmed, no way.)
But, I was surprised at the cost of doing the tinting as I did not realize it’d only be $100, which I thought sounded good. And then, he said he’d do all the lettering and stuff on the back for free. I was even happier as I was not assured of myself for this. So anyway, is $100 about right for tinting the front two windows?
Oh, and here are my flares and bug guard I had put on today:

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8860B460-1C3F-463D-9FF5-02CA7406A20F
Everywhere will be a little different for the tint prices, and obviously which brand and type they use will vary. That being said $100 seems fine to me. I pay a little less than that where I’m at.
Sponsored