What changes are you hoping to see with the 2025 refresh?

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
so i will say that i am the exception here on a huge front, but one thing for me that is super turnoff (and unfortunately not going away) is the HUGE TV Screen i have to look at, in front of me or the middle, i don't care..... that is THE major reason why i do not like the new 2024 Mustang (and im a huge mustang fan), on the outside i would buy one in an instant, inside (where i see it the most) total turnoff..
i was thinking the other day when i was driving the Bronco when the last time i touched my center console screen for ANYTHING and it was maybe a couple months ago. i have never used 75% of the apps that are attached to the car...nor do i care. i like driving. what they should do is increase ride height, allow for larger tires (if desired) and more capability... i dont drive to watch tv (unless your a tesla fan) but for me i drive a car, not play all my tech on it.
again this is just me...an i am in the very very very small minority on this....

been talking to the wife about getting a full size bronco but she has the issue of dropping that much $$ for just a weekend vehicle (granted it will be driven more than the 2 mustangs i have) but still she wants me to look into a used or maybe another BS if that is all im going to use it for (and for backup in case one goes down for a lengthy period on us)

other than that just don't screw it up by making it look like everything else out there....
i like the unique look, that's why i bought one.
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
so i will say that i am the exception here on a huge front, but one thing for me that is super turnoff (and unfortunately not going away) is the HUGE TV Screen i have to look at, in front of me or the middle, i don't care.....
The button on the far right of the row just beneath the screen turns it off.

Sldavid

Big Bend
First Name
Sankalp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
higher and much more powerful engine/bhp on the base model. not liking the 1.5 one. Also better cabin space.

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
The cost of a loaded 2024 Badlands as I would build it is $46,455. Crazy amount of money for this vehicle.

My 2021 Badlands had a sticker price of $38,825, and it's loaded with options. So that's a $7,630 increase in 3 years.

Come 2025 with the new UAW contract, inflation, and development costs, along with the hype from Ford, could push the price close to $50K.

No Friggn' way that's in my wheelhouse as an option. Maybe in a couple of years as a used CPO vehicle, but not new.

I'm not sure if this will be my only Sport.

I'm not brand loyal and my wants & needs change as father time kicks my a**. We'll see.

The 2025 needs more ground clearance for sure. Make it more offroad capable as built. JMO
should be a factory lift option from factory.

petegee77

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm hoping the '25 BL gets lifted and Ford offers a factory lift. I've been wanting to add one to mine but I'm worried about the warranty so an aftermarket factory lift would really help with that.

And to that the current BL does come with 8.8in of clearance but it really needs to be closer to 10 and I suspect Ford is very well aware of that.
I'm with you on the additional lift. I'd love to raise my BB with a 2" lift kit but I too worry about any warrenty issues.

TCBSport

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport, 2012 Land Rover LR4 5.0L
Rear seat headrests need to be adjustable. My 2023 BL rear headrests are fixed and because I am tall the drivers' seat is all the way back and the non-adjustable headset rubs on the back of the driver's seat when I need to fold that rear seat down (happens a lot). Rear seat seat belts need redesigned seem to always get twisted/crossed up due to the retraction.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Rear seat headrests need to be adjustable. My 2023 BL rear headrests are fixed and because I am tall the drivers' seat is all the way back and the non-adjustable headset rubs on the back of the driver's seat when I need to fold that rear seat down (happens a lot). Rear seat seat belts need redesigned seem to always get twisted/crossed up due to the retraction.
Adjustable would be nice. You can order them but they are expensive. I hardly have people in the back seat so mine came out the first day of ownership and went into the attic never to be seen again.

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Adjustable would be nice. You can order them but they are expensive. I hardly have people in the back seat so mine came out the first day of ownership and went into the attic never to be seen again.
That’s probably what I need to do with my non-adjustable ones as well.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Although it's unlikely I'll replaced my '24 BL anytime soon, I would like to see Ford get rid of the CMS, and replace it with a conventional retractable cargo cover.
Sometimes I wish that I had keep the retractable cargo cover from my '17 Escape in order to modify it for use on my BS BL. I had even thoughts of making a fiberboard or cardboard type cover that lifts using rubber straps from the hatch as I had on my '84 and '95 VW GTIs.
Thanks DebLM for the idea.
Sponsored