First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Almost there!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room D2D58CD4-533C-4439-B19C-BDC051B1947A
Shipped! (Ordered July 30,2021) no hold with chips, no moon roof. 360+. Dealer is still supposedly honoring 1000 rebate as well as education promotion and will check to apply AXZ which I just became eligible for. Will update in a month! Can’t bare to put myself through tracking rail ?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room C288A358-A0F2-4457-AF10-B28C7101DDA1
Sponsored

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Just got an email from my sales guy. It is on the lot and going through PDI.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room unnamed

FIP

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Finally out of the waiting room! I was excused from jury duty this morning and went straight to the dealership to pick her up. Smiled all the way home.

Although my dealer has a good reputation, they did try to mark up the MSRP. I went in very organized with copies of all of my communications and quote. There was a $1500 increase. I balked and the sales manager was brought over who said "market adjustment..blaa blaa blaa". I held my ground maintaining that I made a deposit on an agreed-upon price and they should honor it. He finally reluctantly agreed and stormed off. A few minutes later he came back cooled down and apologized to me. They also added window etching for $300 which I refused to pay for.

I walked out with the price and financing that I wanted and had an absolute blast driving her home. I can't wait to learn all of the features and make a few minor mods. I hope you all get your builds soon!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Fairway

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Finally out of the waiting room! I was excused from jury duty this morning and went straight to the dealership to pick her up. Smiled all the way home.

Although my dealer has a good reputation, they did try to mark up the MSRP. I went in very organized with copies of all of my communications and quote. There was a $1500 increase. I balked and the sales manager was brought over who said "market adjustment..blaa blaa blaa". I held my ground maintaining that I made a deposit on an agreed-upon price and they should honor it. He finally reluctantly agreed and stormed off. A few minutes later he came back cooled down and apologized to me. They also added window etching for $300 which I refused to pay for.

I walked out with the price and financing that I wanted and had an absolute blast driving her home. I can't wait to learn all of the features and make a few minor mods. I hope you all get your builds soon!

Screaming "GUILTY" always works........ :crackup:

Enjoy!!! :like:

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands

Good for you!

Maybe mentioning that you're "just on your way over from the courthouse" (reason omitted) might have sped up the process! lol:giggle:

cherri.tarte

Big Bend
First Name
Cherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
That is odd considering 2021 orders were not being taken the end of August. When I went in the 4th of Sept to order mine, the salesman pulled up the web and started trying to build a 2021 until I showed him the order bank dates so I think alot of salesman had no idea of the dates, etc when it was near the end of August. I ended up changing from an OB to a BL which went in on 9/10. There is no such thing as an upgrade to a 2022 where you pay more.

Those people that originally had a 2021 order and got “rolled” to a 2022 the dealer honored the original 2021 price. Basically your dealer screwed up processing an “order” that never could be and once you started pressing they created a 2022 order Otherwise your 2022 would be sold to you at a 2021 price. Good thing is now your order is truly in. Hopefully you should get a production date this week.
My production date still never came, and when I called the dealership, they have no idea what's going on with my order. I wish I had never ordered it. But maybe sometime next year, I'll finally get a new vehicle, because there's no way I can just throw away $500.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Just got an email from my sales guy. It is on the lot and going through PDI.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room unnamed
Saying goodbye to the waiting room. Picked up Col. Forbin this afternoon. Loving the Badlands and glad I waited for the 2.0. Engine cover and hood insulation in place. Tire pressures set correctly. Super easy purchase once the vehicle was ready.

Now i will have to find something else to obsessively track 24/7

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
Hey everybody! Just joined the waiting room. Ordered our BS BL this morning. We’ll be happy to see it by spring. Firm believer in “keep your expectations low and you’ll rarely be disappointed”. At least that’s what my mom said to my wife before we got married. TMI…..sorry

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

I am happy your car finally arrived AND that you stood your ground and refused to pay a penny over what you agreed on! These dealerships have some nerve, we wait months and then they try to pull a markup on people?

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I got my bs today, I don’t have any pictures bc I got it in the evening and it was raining. My dealer didn’t make us pay any more than the original price and we even got a $500 rebate. I will attach pictures as I get them

Blakes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My production date still never came, and when I called the dealership, they have no idea what's going on with my order. I wish I had never ordered it. But maybe sometime next year, I'll finally get a new vehicle, because there's no way I can just throw away $500.
I’m in the same boat! New to this forum & looking for guidance/info. Ordered my BS Badlands on 9/29/21 (in FL) but have received no info from Ford. Got a VIN from my dealer and after plugging it in, it shows only “order received.” I’m patient but in the dark….

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I’m in the same boat! New to this forum & looking for guidance/info. Ordered my BS Badlands on 9/29/21 (in FL) but have received no info from Ford. Got a VIN from my dealer and after plugging it in, it shows only “order received.” I’m patient but in the dark….
My guess is updates in November once 21s finish entering build.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It’s going to say that until its in production which could be anytime from now until the end of the year. If you have a VIN and window sticker thats a good start.

Blakes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It’s going to say that until its in production which could be anytime from now until the end of the year. If you have a VIN and window sticker thats a good start.
Thanks for that info. Have the VIN but still waiting on a sticker! Ah well…..
Sponsored