Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Anyone know how the window sticker works? It first populated on 10/20 with 10.20.2021 in the box. Bottom of sticker has had 10/20, 10/21, and just updated to 10/22 today. What would the third date change mean?
I read on a Ford site that The date on the bottom is meaningless. it reflects access, web update, etc . Nothing related to anything for your order
Sponsored

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I read on a Ford site that The date on the bottom is meaningless. it reflects access, web update, etc . Nothing related to anything for your order
Most of the threads on various websites that I found with the window sticker information were from several years ago so I think maybe it meant something done but it definitely doesn’t anymore I agree. The blend date was a big one, I’d you saw that it meant the car was built. I never got a blend date and my car is in transit now ??‍♀

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Most of the threads on various websites that I found with the window sticker information were from several years ago so I think maybe it meant something done but it definitely doesn’t anymore I agree. The blend date was a big one, I’d you saw that it meant the car was built. I never got a blend date and my car is in transit now ??‍♀
No blend on your sticker?

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Well, after 8 long months, I will finally be getting out of the waiting room. I can’t bring her home until next week, but I got to meet her today, and she’s a beaut!
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 4FC033C5-53E5-4750-8738-86702D21E3B9
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 4B86BD84-8442-4FB4-8641-5985B9E4D014
Congrats! I might see you around the QC. I live on the IL side. My '22 Cyber Orange OB/OB is scheduled for the week of 11/8 so I might have it by xmas.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No blend on your sticker?
Nope, I kept checking for it. The ford tracker says built and shipped and my dealer called me to let me know the car was built and in transit.

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
My Badlands has been in Gatyard, IL since Tuesday. Does anyone know how long it takes from the time it gets from Gatyard to the Detroit area?

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Just got my shipping email, estimated delivery Oct 30 - Nov 3. After 9 months, a light at the end of the tunnel.

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
Well I am joining the extended waiting room. My BS BB arrived at the dealer today and I got to meet her but they can't sell it due to the FDM recall. Including mine they have five they can't sell. It could be worse, I just put a deposit on this one last month as it was dealer ordered. I know many of you guys have been waiting months and I feel lucky to have found almost exactly what I wanted. Area 51, BB package, no moonroof, tow package (really the only thing I HAD to have). No 360+, I can live without ACC. I've been tracking it and didn't know that they were shipping vehicles to dealers that they are unable to sell. So I was excited to see that it was delivered today only to find out about the recall. As usual, they have no idea when they will get the parts. Still it was nice to see that it physically exists. Thankfully they are selling at MSRP and my salesman says the only good thing about the wait is that he thinks my 2019 Ranger will only increase in value. Right now KBB says $40k which is about what I paid back in May of 2020.

I am wondering if someone should start a new thread focusing on those of us with vehicles stuck at the dealer waiting for the recall. It would be nice to see reports from others when they get their cars after being fixed so the rest of us can get our hopes up.

FIP

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Only you folks can appreciate this. After 7 months patiently waiting for build, my dealership called at 4pm today to tell me my BS had been delivered. Tomorrow: I am committed to Clemson football tailgate and game. Sun.: Dealership Closed. Monday; I have to report for jury duty for the first time in my darn life! I hope the judge is a Bronco Sport fan.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 56CED427-C96E-417C-9861-41DFF8DEB572

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Only you folks can appreciate this. After 7 months patiently waiting for build, my dealership called at 4pm today to tell me my BS had been delivered. Tomorrow: I am committed to Clemson football tailgate and game. Sun.: Dealership Closed. Monday; I have to report for jury duty for the first time in my darn life! I hope the judge is a Bronco Sport fan.

I thought it could only happen to me.
Mine is set to come in the week I have Jury duty. It's pretty common for them to arrive early so maybe...

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

When you walk into court, just say "GUILTY !!"

You'll be out of there and united with your Bronco........ :crackup:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Mine was delivered to the dealer this morning but with the recall, I’ll still be waiting. At least it’s here
Go give it a big hug! :clap:

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex

Maybe you won't get selected and can skip out
Sponsored