ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That's awesome. You're gonna love the Alto Blue. The Ford tracking system stopped updating after my June "build" date of 6/14. It never gave me a "completed date" or "shipping date". System did give me ETA delivery date of 10/31 months ago that never changed. My dealer called me September 23 said that vehicle was being completed and I could expect it towards end of October. It actually arrived Long Island 10/14. I don't know when it shipped from Mexico or how long the rail trip took. My guess is about 15-18 days in transit, give or take. Good luck
Thanks! I
Hereā€™s to hoping your dealer honors your pricing. I was a 3/13 order. I pick it up tomorrow at noon and get a day with it before going to Arizona. Life could be worse I guess.

My final attempt will be to ask for the dealer to provide some free service at the dealer, oil changes, or something. Least they could do, right?
Tell them that they are being reported to the FTC, the state attorney generals office, Ford, the BBB and that social media will know all about them if they do not honor the agreed upon pricing. Can you call Ford prior to going there and see if they will intervene?
Sponsored

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Thanks! I

Tell them that they are being reported to the FTC, the state attorney generals office, Ford, the BBB and that social media will know all about them if they do not honor the agreed upon pricing. Can you call Ford prior to going there and see if they will intervene?
Ford said the dealers are independently owned and final sales prices are up to each dealer. That the bronco sport has no price protection.

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Good afternoon,
Been watching this forum since BS was announced.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 14 Mustan

Just taking a seat on the back row. Order accepted while at dealer 10/13/21 thru the Customer Order Verification Program. Hope to be patient.
Gave up my "retirement" ride for an Outer Banks/tow pkg/cargo mat/Area 51.
Priorities change :)
With what Carvana offered, could not wait any longer

EDIT: Just after posting, my dealer advised we got a build week of December 6th. Yea !!!

Last edited:

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Got an email that says my BS has shipped and will arrive mid November.
But, the graphic in the email does not have the dot for "shipped" filled in.
Good afternoon,
Been watching this forum since BS was announced.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 14 Mustan

Just taking a seat on the back row. Order accepted while at dealer 10/13/21 thru the Customer Order Verification Program. Hope to be patient.
Gave up my "retirement" ride for an Outer Banks/tow pkg/cargo mat/Area 51.
Priorities change :)
With what Carvana offered, could not wait any longer
That is a good looking stang.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Order placed on 9/9 for Cyber Orange OB+Tech Pkg+Towing+Copilot, Confirmed on 9/14, Build week Nov 8 ?

If it gets built that soon I will be pleasantly surprised, but not holding my breath
Now I really need to work on getting my '15 Escape Titanium sold to help pay for the BS
UPDATE: Got my VIN # and confirmation of the Nov 8 build week today.

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Got an email that says my BS has shipped and will arrive mid November.

That is a good looking stang.
It's happening it's happening!!!

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford said the dealers are independently owned and final sales prices are up to each dealer. That the bronco sport has no price protection.
Doesnā€™t matter, if itā€™s against the law in your state for them to change the price on you after agreement they canā€™t do it and Iā€™d blast them all over social media that they are a dishonest dealer. The FTC doesnā€™t like this kind of thing either.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Doesnā€™t matter, if itā€™s against the law in your state for them to change the price on you after agreement they canā€™t do it and Iā€™d blast them all over social media that they are a dishonest dealer. The FTC doesnā€™t like this kind of thing either.
The important word is agreemenf. Is there a signed (both parties) Retail Buyers Order and Invoice? That is binding. Without that there is no legal agreement.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My new build date recently shifted from next week to Nov 1.I love the optimism of the 22ā€™s, and hope their dreams come true soon also! I waited 12 weeks in 15ā€™ for my Mustang GT C/V and this one will be a great addition to the ā€œcorralā€ when it finally arrives!
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 035FB47C-98C5-4D03-802C-965B08C4DB39
Look like I have a real delivery date finally too!
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 03/20/2021
Order Number R03B
VIN 3FMCR9D98MR
Estimated Delivery 11/14/2021
dealer message and on tracker!

anybody know if there is a ā€˜live tracker for the rail carā€™?
Cheers , optimistic warren !

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I think as long as the delivery date is shown in the note above and below the graphic you are good. I donā€™t have the dot filled in but have delivery dates for my BS BL !!!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Look like I have a real delivery date finally too!
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 03/20/2021
Order Number R03B
VIN 3FMCR9D98MR
Estimated Delivery 11/14/2021
dealer message and on tracker!

anybody know if there is a ā€˜live tracker for the rail carā€™?
Cheers , optimistic warren !
Try this. I saw it on another website

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or which is from the dealership.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi

UP is everything west of the mississippi

They probably all start on UP so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your vehicle a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if people call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX

1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352

2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.

3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.

4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)

5. When prompted for next car say DONE.

6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific

1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123

2. Follow phone prompts for Trace

3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together

4. Listen for your update

These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person ple

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Try this. I saw it on another website

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or which is from the dealership.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi

UP is everything west of the mississippi

They probably all start on UP so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your vehicle a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if people call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX

1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352

2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.

3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.

4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)

5. When prompted for next car say DONE.

6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific

1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123

2. Follow phone prompts for Trace

3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together

4. Listen for your update

These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person ple
Just so you guys don't go crazy while your tracking the shippment, when it arrives at the each depot, the train often has to be broken apart and recombined with other cars...this takes time...also this type of rail service does not operate on what is called "Clear Path" meaning, trains often have to wait on sidings 12-24 hours for oncoming traffic to clear and then go to the next siding and do it all over again. it will drive you crazy waiting...

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Left off one rail

NS Norfolk Southern

1. Call 800-635-5768

2. Press 2.

3. Press 2.

4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849

5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Sponsored