vballgirl

Outer Banks
First Name
Pam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Been following this forum for a long time. Sharing my progress finally for my Cactus Gray OB w/OB package (including moonroof):
3/15/21 order date
6/28/21 first scheduled build date
8/2/21 second scheduled build date
8/30/21 third scheduled build date
9/6/21 fourth schedule build date
Then, crickets....9/6 came and went, no more email updates. Called my dealer. He said 10/1 is new date.
Saw all these posts with the new 12/24 date, and heart sunk. Logged onto my tracker, and happily saw mine got moved to In Production! Still not sure I can believe it.

Any ideas how long it takes from in production to at the dealer (in upstate NY)?
Sponsored

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
They fixed my recall last week, and then updated my delivery to 12/24. I'm not sure I will wait any longer. Ford is not showing due diligence on orders in hand.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Been following this forum for a long time. Sharing my progress finally for my Cactus Gray OB w/OB package (including moonroof):
3/15/21 order date
Then, crickets....9/6 came and went, no more email updates. Called my dealer. He said 10/1 is new date.
Saw all these posts with the new 12/24 date, and heart sunk. Logged onto my tracker, and happily saw mine got moved to In Production! Still not sure I can believe it.

Any ideas how long it takes from in production to at the dealer (in upstate NY)?
I hope in production means something better for you than it did for us, we’ve all been in production forever

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

ODucksfan17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB
3/15/21 order date

My OB w/OB no moonroof was built on 8/27 and shipped on 8/28. It still hasn't arrived at the dealership yet. I have a feeling mine has been sitting at the rail yard in Atlanta.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Not yet. Just scheduled for production. My last email said August 30th for a build week. Message the salesman on September 7th and he said it looking like October 1st for a build date, but haven't received an email update. I'm hoping that's still the case. I'm too afraid to message him again and get let down.... again.
This seems odd, build date for 2021 stopped in July/august . i think the window sticker issue means that the build has happened , but in my case missing parts .
Are you getting email direct from Ford? If so how did you sign up for them , my dealer had no more info than I have of the Ford tracker that is based on my Vin number that comes with the window sticker.
Do you have window. Sticker and vin # ?

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
3/15/21 order date

Hi so as far as I can tell a vehicle exists when they issue a window sticker and vin number (I’ve had both since June and can even see the fuel line recall show up on the Gov website for recalls!)
If you have vin number and Ford says built my understanding is 28 delivery
My tracker has been stuck at in build but no check mark ( I think they gave up on updating it)
Do you get email direct from Ford ? How do I sign up for them?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 248550F0-B055-49B2-808A-E01E55B92FBA

CKGILLEY6

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This seems odd, build date for 2021 stopped in July/august . i think the window sticker issue means that the build has happened , but in my case missing parts .
Are you getting email direct from Ford? If so how did you sign up for them , my dealer had no more info than I have of the Ford tracker that is based on my Vin number that comes with the window sticker.
Do you have window. Sticker and vin # ?
I have a VIN and order number, no sticker. Every tracker I enter the VIN does not show it as built or being built. The emails I was getting are from ford and were set up by the salesman. I have not received an email since early June which gave an August 30th build week. The salesman was able to provide me an updated October 1st build week, and said his daughter's order is having the same delays.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I have a VIN and order number, no sticker. Every tracker I enter the VIN does not show it as built or being built. The emails I was getting are from ford and were set up by the salesman. I have not received an email since early June which gave an August 30th build week. The salesman was able to provide me an updated October 1st build week, and said his daughter's order is having the same delays.
You can ask the salesman to show you the visibility report so you can see everything. You can also call Ford Marketing Dept and give VIN and they can also update you on production date 1-800-334-4375. They were very helpful when I called.

Last edited:

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
You can ask the salesman to show you the visibility report so you can see everything. You can also call Ford Marketing Dept and give VIN and they can also update you on production date 1-800-334-4375. They are real nice.
I wouldn’t say real nice. They do their jobs, and some, don’t.

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So, I just spoke with my ordering dealer and he said that my 2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks with OB Package, including moonroof, co-pilot 360+, tow package etc. is "not" coming and has been switched over to a 2022. Same options, same colour, and "same" price as the price we agreed on when I placed my 2021 order the 1st week in March. He says (and I'm not holding my breath) that the vehicle should be here at the end of December. I take that to mean, "ya, I don't really know when it will show up!" Very frustrating to have been waiting for 7-months with no updates at all and then to find out, oh....ya, your build is not happening! Anyway, guess I'm in the waiting room for the long haul with no light at the end of the tunnel. He actually said I'd probably see a Maverick Lariat fully loaded on-the-ground at my local dealer before my BS Outer Banks arrives!