kbroderick

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 3.5EB
So, I just spoke with my ordering dealer and he said that my 2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks with OB Package, including moonroof, co-pilot 360+, tow package etc. is "not" coming and has been switched over to a 2022. Same options, same colour, and "same" price as the price we agreed on when I placed my 2021 order the 1st week in March. He says (and I'm not holding my breath) that the vehicle should be here at the end of December. I take that to mean, "ya, I don't really know when it will show up!" Very frustrating to have been waiting for 7-months with no updates at all and then to find out, oh....ya, your build is not happening! Anyway, guess I'm in the waiting room for the long haul with no light at the end of the tunnel. He actually said I'd probably see a Maverick Lariat fully loaded on-the-ground at my local dealer before my BS Outer Banks arrives!
I'd take a 2022 at 21 pricing with specs to match an outstanding order over a 2021 delivered in 2022 after they had a deposit for nine months.

My wife has reached the F waiting stage and I'm now trying to find something reasonably close on a lot. So far, everything that looked interesting on a website has either been not actually for sale or marked up substantially.
Sponsored

FIP

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Anyone with a 10/4 build date, but still no updates on the tracker or window sticker?
My build date is tomorrow (9/28) and my sticker became available 9/25. I don't know if that is typical, but there are others on here who also reported seeing their window stickers about 3 days before production. Good luck!

ejs0619

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
My build date is tomorrow (9/28) and my sticker became available 9/25. I don't know if that is typical, but there are others on here who also reported seeing their window stickers about 3 days before production. Good luck!
Thank you for the response! And congrats on your almost build :)

Reactions: FIP

JessP09

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
My OB has been sitting in IL since the 14th. Super frustrated. Downfall of living in remote areas is waiting forever for things to get here!

Jldenver13

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Been following this forum for a long time. Sharing my progress finally for my Cactus Gray OB w/OB package (including moonroof):
3/15/21 order date
6/28/21 first scheduled build date
8/2/21 second scheduled build date
8/30/21 third scheduled build date
9/6/21 fourth schedule build date
Then, crickets....9/6 came and went, no more email updates. Called my dealer. He said 10/1 is new date.
Saw all these posts with the new 12/24 date, and heart sunk. Logged onto my tracker, and happily saw mine got moved to In Production! Still not sure I can believe it.

Any ideas how long it takes from in production to at the dealer (in upstate NY)?
Same exact timeline. My dealer texted me today and said they got the invoice from Ford. He said I might get it in a few weeks. ?

krupBB

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Joined the forum right after I placed my order and have not shared my order progress yet. Order was an Area 51 BB+BB.

7/29/21 - Order date
08/19/21 - Order confirmed
8/31/21 - Retrieved Vin from dealer
09/21/21 - In Production
09/21/21 - Built
09/25/21 - Shipped
10/24/21 to 10/30/21 - Estimated Delivery Date.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to track the railcar during shipment?

semordnilap

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
So I was in here belly aching about my delivery date being updated to 12/24. I think someone at Ford saw me shaking my fist at the sky because my Badlands has been built and is now ready for shipment. Estimated delivery is 11/07. GUYS FINALLY.

vballgirl

Outer Banks
First Name
Pam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Hi so as far as I can tell a vehicle exists when they issue a window sticker and vin number (I’ve had both since June and can even see the fuel line recall show up on the Gov website for recalls!)
If you have vin number and Ford says built my understanding is 28 delivery
My tracker has been stuck at in build but no check mark ( I think they gave up on updating it)
Do you get email direct from Ford ? How do I sign up for them?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 248550F0-B055-49B2-808A-E01E55B92FBA
My dealer added my email when he placed the order. I was getting emailed updates directly from Ford for a while, but then they stopped. In those emails is a link to check your tracker. When I logged in on Sunday, I noticed it had changed to In Production (when I had logged in on Friday before, it was still at order received). I didn't get an email notifying me of the change, just logged in and saw it. Up until the change to In Production, I did not have a window sticker. Now I do.

CKGILLEY6

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered my BS OB with OB package, with moon roof, on February 3rd, 2021.

February 18: "Scheduled for Production May 10th"
March 19: "Scheduled for Production May 17th"
April 29: "Scheduled for Production May 31st"
April 30: "Scheduled for Production June 28th"
May 20: "Scheduled for Production July 26th"
June 4: "Scheduled for Production August 30th"
September 7: No email update.... texted salesman. He said "Looks like it's October 1st now" :crying:.

I don't seem to be receiving updates anymore. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign? Wife's having a baby October 31st. She currently drives a coupe :oops: :confused:.
Just changed to "In production"!!!!!!!!! Got a window sticker. :rockon: No update as far as build/delivery dates.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Hi so as far as I can tell a vehicle exists when they issue a window sticker and vin number (I’ve had both since June and can even see the fuel line recall show up on the Gov website for recalls!)
If you have vin number and Ford says built my understanding is 28 delivery
My tracker has been stuck at in build but no check mark ( I think they gave up on updating it)
Do you get email direct from Ford ? How do I sign up for them?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 248550F0-B055-49B2-808A-E01E55B92FBA
Your BS is sitting in the Mexican Desert like many of us just waiting for Ford to fix the FDM recall and add the Restraint Control Module. Like the majority of us you probably also have a 12/24 ETA.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Also sitting on the lot with a 12/24 delivery, but my status changed on the Ford tracker from In Production to Built, awaiting shipment. Maybe progress?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1632842417442

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
"It's built, but you know, it's BUILT BUILT this time, not like when it was first built in June. We'll ship it in a few days and it'll take three months to arrive, or we'll ship it in two months and it'll take 1 month to arrive. Or we'll just make up another holiday delivery date since we have no idea and it's just the vodka talking... Anyways, here's a consolation hammock and some Prozac while you wait...just kidding, we're only giving them to Bronco orders. Kisses!"

-Ford

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room builddate.PNG

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Also sitting on the lot with a 12/24 delivery, but my status changed on the Ford tracker from In Production to Built, awaiting shipment. Maybe progress?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1632842417442
The dots under the days aren't filled in. Mine has looked like that since June and the email said it was built.
Built? Yeah I guess, but not completed.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
The dots under the days aren't filled in. Mine has looked like that since June and the email said it was built.
Built? Yeah I guess, but not completed.
Dang it, so excited that the status changed I did not notice that
Sponsored