Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
My BB "shipped" 23 July, and still hasn't made it. I've received no help from the dealer for tracking.
Mine shipped on 7/14 showed up at the dealer 8/13, could see it any day. Too bad your dealer isn't any help, he does have the ability to tell you exactly where it is. What does the tracker say about the number of shipping days?
Sponsored

Last edited:

sticks918

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL, Area 51
Here is my new order. It's in CA and I should get it by the end of next week. I have waited long enough.
That's wild, my order is almost identical to yours but mine was ordered in March and went to production in May and hasn't moved. Hopefully that means mine isn't too far down the pipeline. Also, you ordered last November?? That's some serious patience! Hope you get it soon

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I'm soon to be out of the waiting room. I've been checking the tracker everyday. out of nowhere, today it is shipped:

ETIS never showed anything. but,

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1629214885037

When I ordered this my deal said it should be 8 weeks to build. Almost right on the nose. We'll see how long it take to get here.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I'm soon to be out of the waiting room. I've been checking the tracker everyday. out of nowhere, today it is shipped:

ETIS never showed anything. but,

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1629214885037

When I ordered this my deal said it should be 8 weeks to build. Almost right on the nose. We'll see how long it take to get here.
So how do I track the shipping?

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Mine shipped on 7/14 showed up at the dealer 8/13, could see it any day. Too bad your dealer isn't any help, he does have the ability to tell you exactly where it is. What does the tracker say about the number of shipping days?
The tracker is telling me 31 days with an ETA of 9/4 which looks closer to 45 days.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Here is my new order. It's in CA and I should get it by the end of next week. I have waited long enough.
That's awesome! Your wait is almost over!
Take pictures and post them on here after you get it.

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
Just when I thought that the situation could not get stranger, it did.
Called Ford Marketing this AM to see if I could get an update since I never get any E Mails from Ford.
The young man on the phone said my order was accepted and was scheduled for production, but that he could not tell me the date, I should contact my dealer for that info.
Checked with my salesman who told me that it is still scheduled for delivery 20 September but has no production scheduled nor built dates.

It is easier to find out what is happening in Afghanistan than to find out if Ford ever intends to build my Bronco Sport.

BL/BL ( includes moon roof )ordered 18 March, 360+, tow, Falken tires

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
My sales guy just eye rolled me in a text when I asked if he could get me the railcar info from the sales manager - dropped that I know about the visibility report...

Me: "...You wouldn't be able to get the railcar information from the visibility report, would you? Just curious where it is on the train."

He said " Lol, no they actually come in on a truck, but I won't get anything like that until it's loaded on the truck heading this way"

...Sigh. I don't think they know that we know. And also I think he thinks I'm a dumb woman that thinks a train rolls up to the dealership... :facepalm:

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
My sales guy just eye rolled me in a text when I asked if he could get me the railcar info from the sales manager - dropped that I know about the visibility report...

Me: "...You wouldn't be able to get the railcar information from the visibility report, would you? Just curious where it is on the train."

He said " Lol, no they actually come in on a truck, but I won't get anything like that until it's loaded on the truck heading this way"

...Sigh. I don't think they know that we know. And also I think he thinks I'm a dumb woman that thinks a train rolls up to the dealership... :facepalm:
I don't think the sales people know what we know. I called mine today to find out data. He was wondering how I knew it shipped, and then looked it up and found that it had.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2

Tell him it looks like this
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210817_1541504

mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
I don't think the sales people know what we know. I called mine today to find out data. He was wondering how I knew it shipped, and then looked it up and found that it had.
So I'm pretty tight with my salesman. He own's the business and its a pretty small town so I'd consider him a family friend. I emailed him Friday asking about my build, because it was scheduled for last week but I got no new info and no window sticker. I even prefaced it with "I'm one of those guys you probably hate that scours the internet looking for info and it says you would have the most info on your visibility report". All he came back with was "it looks we should see it in September". I was hoping for a little more info...

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Tell him it looks like this
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210817_1541504
I don't even think he knows what I'm talking about and doesn't go to ask the sales manager. I threw in the towel. Told him I know they can access that info, but I guess I'll see it when I see it...

36 hours to get to me with info I asked about last week. (granted he was on vaca last week but said he'd follow up this week) - Forward to Tuesday, 10:37 to send me a screenshot of what I can already see in the ford tracker... I responded with my message about checking the report... 7 hours later his response about the truck...

So I'm just going to have to do what they did in the old days before modern technology...and just twiddle my thumbs and wait for the call, I reckon.
Sponsored