Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Yes, I checked the web site. I saw the white one and the other Badlands is an Area 51 not listed on the web site because the owner was going to buy it. He's going to let me buy it because I've been waiting so long. If it works out, I'll feel super lucky with the timing.
So many things in life comes down to the "timing".
I hope you get to buy the one not listed on the web site. Did the dealership provide you with the order# and VIN for this Badland so you can look up the tracking?
Good luck!
Sponsored

NVSport

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport & 2015 Mustang GT C/V
I hope you get to buy the one not listed on the web site. Did the dealership provide you with the order# and VIN for this Badland so you can look up the tracking?
Good luck!
Be happy, you’re still in line. I got an email today my BL/BL full load ordered 2/14 won’t even be built. Looking forward to getting in the MY22 line up, somethings are worth waiting for… Happy Thoughts!

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Talked to the saleslady at the metro Detroit dealer I mentioned earlier. She put together everything I wanted and said she'll give me a call before the order books for 2022s open up to finalize everything, then go from there. Super smooth process, real professional lady. Frankly I'm perfectly fine with waiting. I'll save a good chunk of change not getting the moonroof on the BB package, and by the time the 22s are out the door Ford might have some better winter incentives but I won't hold my breath on that given the situation.

I'm happy you found a potiental solution SK. I may go that route if one shows up close enough to my order but at the moment there's nothing out there. But like I said I'm fine waiting for a 22.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Good luck!
Yes, I got the VIN & order #. I've already looked it up and printed the window sticker, est delivery date of 9/3/21, and everything else related to that VIN. I have all of my fingers crossed.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Checked my VIN, not affected by the recall yet still cooking in the desert :)

The wife says to me tonight "Order a 22 instead". That came out of left field.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Be happy, you’re still in line. I got an email today my BL/BL full load ordered 2/14 won’t even be built. Looking forward to getting in the MY22 line up, somethings are worth waiting for… Happy Thoughts!
Wow that's truly shocking. Must be a new issue or resolution to commodity issues.

mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
I'm still waiting in limbo over here. My build was scheduled for last week and I still don't even have a window sticker yet. At least before I had an email telling me there were delays and when to expect another update. Feeling left out in the dark now.

sticks918

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL, Area 51
Holy cow. I hope that isn't a sign for the rest of us with unfinished BL+BL orders. I wonder if it has something to do with you being in Canada? Shooting in the dark at this point since none of us know anything concrete.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 12850-ad4c42d33ea8006cced5912aa783442e

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room My New Bronco

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport

Mpgarr12787

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
I'm still waiting in limbo over here. My build was scheduled for last week and I still don't even have a window sticker yet. At least before I had an email telling me there were delays and when to expect another update. Feeling left out in the dark now.
I feel the same way and am in the same situation. Order date back on 3/20 for OB/OB with my build week supposed to be last week. No updates on the tracker and no further emails from Ford about build date getting pushed out again so I don’t really know what to think or where I stand…

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I feel the same way and am in the same situation. Order date back on 3/20 for OB/OB with my build week supposed to be last week. No updates on the tracker and no further emails from Ford about build date getting pushed out again so I don’t really know what to think or where I stand…
A lot of Broncos were built in July. August seems to be a different story. Bummer

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
My BB "shipped" 23 July, and still hasn't made it. I've received no help from the dealer for tracking.

mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
Yeah that sucks, that somehow makes me feel a little better that I'm not entirely on my own in this one. My order was 3/15 OB/OB. Do you have a window sticker?
Sponsored