blackbeauty

Big Bend
First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus X
finally out of the waiting room!! my tracking page updated late last night saying it would be delivered on 8/19 and my dealership called me around 12PM today saying it was dropped off - totally surprised and excited.
ordered 3/27 & delivered 8/14

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room F8D35101-9523-498C-89F0-FF187F8BDE0A

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 289A9950-AF74-420F-9A23-C047AF6ED574
Sponsored

BAOKIE

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
Ok. So do we pay MSRP when we get our customer ordered BS? Or will we get whatever the dealer charges? I couldn't find any newer info on this. Sorry if I'm asking it here.
Just got the paperwork on mine today.

I paid MSRP (less $3149.68) that included the following discounts:
Rebate: $500​
A Plan: $2,649.68 (thank you to family member)​

Total delivered price for my BL/BL was $35,495.68

You should expect to pay MSRP shown on your window sticker less any rebates offered at time you signed your order sheet with dealer secured with your cash deposit.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
finally out of the waiting room!! my tracking page updated late last night saying it would be delivered on 8/19 and my dealership called me around 12PM today saying it was dropped off - totally surprised and excited.
ordered 3/27 & delivered 8/14

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room F8D35101-9523-498C-89F0-FF187F8BDE0A

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 289A9950-AF74-420F-9A23-C047AF6ED574
Very cool! I think that blue bow is going to cut your mpg down and probably create some drag. Hit 70mph and the ribbons .may impact sight lines too....kidding... Looks great enjoy the ride!

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
NHTSA Recall Search

I was jealously cruising through the FB owner's group when I came across a recall letter about May-June builds. I went to the NHTSA site and typed in my VIN.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls (if you don't trust the link)

Perhaps this is the real reason we're stuck in limbo.

Aug 11,2021
Manufacturer Recall Number21S38
NHTSA Recall Number21V625
Recall StatusRecall Incomplete, remedy not yet available
SummaryFUEL DELIVERY MODULE FDM MAY LEAK

Safety RiskAN FDM FUEL TUBE WITH A THIN WALL MAY LEAK INTERNAL TO THE FUEL TANK CAUSING LOW FUEL SYSTEM PRESSURE, WHICH MAY LEAD TO ENGINE STALL ANDOR NO START DUE TO INSUFFICIENT FUEL. AN UNEXPECTED ENGINE STALL WHILE DRIVING MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF A CRASH

(1 UNREPAIRED RECALL associated with this VIN)

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room morerecall.PNG

Last edited:

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Was out near the metro Detroit area yesterday and went by one of the big Ford dealers out there. Had a customer ordered A51 OB with the OB package (no moonroof) and 360+ out in the back. Punched the info into the build tracker: ordered 5/18, built 7/14, shipped 7/15, delivered 8/03.

I think I'm definitely going to order a 22 as soon as the order banks open. I was briefly working with this dealer earlier this year back went I was looking at leftover 2020 Escapes. Given that they're one of the larger volume dealers in the state I'd probably get a better priority through them so I might look into ordering from them

BAOKIE

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
NHTSA Recall Search

I was jealously cruising through the FB owner's group when I came across a recall letter about May-June builds. I went to the NHTSA site and typed in my VIN.

Aug 11,2021

Safety RiskAN FDM FUEL TUBE WITH A THIN WALL MAY LEAK INTERNAL TO THE FUEL TANK CAUSING LOW FUEL SYSTEM PRESSURE, WHICH MAY LEAD TO ENGINE STALL ANDOR NO START DUE TO INSUFFICIENT FUEL. AN UNEXPECTED ENGINE STALL WHILE DRIVING MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF A CRASH

Good information! I think you may be on to something with this... I typed in the VIN to my BS that was just delivered and received a clean report.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
My latest unconfirmed theory is they are cranking out new builds until the model year change over. When that happens they’ll dig the parked vehicles out of hot storage and complete them. Just a wild guess in The vacuum of any real information.
I totally agree with your theory. This is what I have been saying the past 3 weeks when I see the July builds being completed and sent to dealerships.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NHTSA Recall Search

Aug 11,2021

Thanks for the link!
The BL + BL Pkg I ordered on 3/18, in production on 6/17 (unfinished) is also affected by this recall. Bummers! :frown:

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
NHTSA Recall Search

Aug 11,2021

My build is also affected by this recall along with the missing chip. I went to my dealer and discussed the recall with him. He researched it and told me that Ford expects to have a fix for the fuel delivery module on 9/26/21. My dealer has two Badlands in transit that customers have back out of. I was put at the top of the list for both cars. When they come in, I will get first choice to buy at MSRP. I told the dealer that I don't want my build anymore. I think it's jinxed

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My build is also affected by this recall along with the missing chip. I went to my dealer and discussed the recall with him. He researched it and told me that Ford expects to have a fix for the fuel delivery module on 9/26/21. My dealer has two Badlands in transit that customers have back out of. I was put at the top of the list for both cars. When they come in, I will get first choice to buy at MSRP. I told the dealer that I don't want my build anymore. I think it's jinxed
Really at this point, take the bird in the hand. If one is available and what you want...take door #2

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's good timing that your dealership has 2 Badlands coming in that customers backed out on.
Have you looked at the dealership website yet?
I just checked and it shows a White BL in transit (window sticker is available)...
Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking website shows it was built on 8/11 and ETA of 9/13.
The dealership website also shows 2 Big Bends in transit with ETAs 9/01 and 9/09.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
That's good timing that your dealership has 2 Badlands coming in that customers backed out on.
Have you looked at the dealership website yet?
I just checked and it shows a White BL in transit (window sticker is available)...
Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking website shows it was built on 8/11 and ETA of 9/13.
The dealership website also shows 2 Big Bends in transit with ETAs 9/01 and 9/09.
Yes, I checked the web site. I saw the white one and the other Badlands is an Area 51 not listed on the web site because the owner was going to buy it. He's going to let me buy it because I've been waiting so long. If it works out, I'll feel super lucky with the timing.
Sponsored