MemUser

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Hi there. Would you please send us a private message with more info so we can look into this for you? I'd love to help you out so you can get on the road as soon as possible!
Forget this guy....lol. Just kidding. But seriously we ordered Feb 27. I sent you guys a PM.
Sponsored

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ordered 02/20, but dealer didn't submit my email with order so I haven't received anything directly from Ford, only through dealer. Tried to get on email notification list with Ford, but apparently they couldn't figure out how to do that. My ETA is 10/31 or sooner I hope.
I ordered my OB + OB, tow package, moonroof the first week of March, 2021. Since then, "crickets!"
My dealer has "no" information on my Bronco Sport order. Nothing has been scheduled according to them, they are at a loss. And after 40+ years of driving a Ford, I might be forced to give-up-on-Ford and buy elsewhere! I am very familiar with the parts/chip shortages plaguing the Auto Industry, but the way that Ford has failed to communicate with dealers/customers etc. is not a good business model if the plan is to retain current customers and attract new ones, IMO. I am in Ontario Canada so the ordering process is very different from the US, but we all seem to be in the same boat, regardless of which side of the border(s) we are on!

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Hi there. Would you please send us a private message with more info so we can look into this for you? I'd love to help you out so you can get on the road as soon as possible!
Wow! where has this been for the last 7 months! Someone from Ford trying to actually help? I nearly fell out of my chair

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Wow! where has this been for the last 7 months! Someone from Ford trying to actually help? I nearly fell out of my chair
No one is helping my In Production since June 15 but Ford has no problem building shipping complete units in July.

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Ford doesn't care that your still waiting. we all drank the koolaid about the new Bronco. Some have moved on and some will stay waiting for there vehicle. I moved on but my Husband is still waiting on the Badlands we ordered. If there is still no movement shortly, He too will move on to another brand. Having owned Ford's since 1988, we were loyal to the brand. But it seems the Ford motor company is now more concern with the introduction of new model's than trying to complete what other's have ordered in good faith.

shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My car has been built (today) and on the Ford order tracker site it says 'Select the "Learn about your vehicle " link for videos and info' ... but I can't find that link. Anyone else know where to locate that? Thanks a bunch
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210804-145623_Instagram

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
It's wild to me that I would be potentially closer to getting my BS had I ordered later than I did. Never would I ever have thought that I ordered something too early!

Well, given everything going on lately it wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen.

John36

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
My BS has been “in transit” since 7/29. Bottom window sticker date just changed to 8/4. What does this date change mean?

Richard Johnson

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My car has been built (today) and on the Ford order tracker site it says 'Select the "Learn about your vehicle " link for videos and info' ... but I can't find that link. Anyone else know where to locate that? Thanks a bunch
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210804-145623_Instagram
My order was 3/13/21, Production date 6/15/21 ETA date 11/3/21.
my sticker now says 8/3/21. What does it mean?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wow, that's awesome you are helping someone that ordered a whole 2 months ago.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1628123590490
Not directed AT you, general statement you can catch more flies with honey instead of vinegar. Any of you with issues, use the opportunity to express concerns. Dumping anger in a direct message will go nowhere. Rational wins the day. Ten people saying they are getting no answers and watching newer builds bypass their unit waiting on chips instead of "screw Ford you did this on purpose and just don't care.". Just my two cents. Time and place for everything

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Not directed AT you, general statement you can catch more flies with honey instead of vinegar. Any of you with issues, use the opportunity to express concerns. Dumping anger in a direct message will go nowhere. Rational wins the day. Ten people saying they are getting no answers and watching newer builds bypass their unit waiting on chips instead of "screw Ford you did this on purpose and just don't care.". Just my two cents. Time and place for everything
That advice is more than just two cents worth, yes Ford needs to be more transparent with the order priority and build process. The people with long standing orders need to be told just what is holding up their delivery and why they are being bypassed by more recent orders. I can fully understand the frustration of having a BS sitting in the desert jail for months while others get a get out of jail free card. An online rant or poison pen email isn't going to help your case. This is the first time in 50+ years of buying cars I have had to order one, I've always been able to go to a high volume dealer and say I want that one over there, but times sure have changed.

MyKmYk

Badlands
First Name
Myke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 BMW M3 Coupe, '20 BMW M340i
New guy here... hello all.

I am also stuck in purgatory. Order date 1/22, in production since 6/18.... That date at the bottom of the window sticker changed at least 5 times, if not more. Seriously considering just cancelling and ordering a MY22 since I've waited this long...

BL+BL+360+Tow+moonroof+Cactus/Ebony
Sponsored