Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
As I understand it, you won't be able to see it on PALSAPP until it cross loads onto a truck at the yard. I might be wrong though.
That is my understanding too, it will say pending until the trucking gets it
Sponsored

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looking on the bright side (trying to anyway)
Halloween and 11/3 expected delivery dates: We are less than 3 months away!!!! ???

Had to get my current ride state inspected and dropped $1400 on new tires and some minor repairs needed. Was hoping by ordering my BSBL back in March I could forgo those expenses, but alas, here we are. Still sitting, waiting, wishing!

In production June 4th and been there ever since. :headbang::facepalm:

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Halloween and 11/3 expected delivery dates: We are less than 3 months away!!!! ???

Had to get my current ride state inspected and dropped $1400 on new tires and some minor repairs needed. Was hoping by ordering my BSBL back in March I could forgo those expenses, but alas, here we are. Still sitting, waiting, wishing!

I figure all the delays cost me about $5k in car rentals and getting stuck paying too much for a used car. If I had any idea it would take this long I’d have just bought something else back in February before the used car market went crazy.

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
It has been in production since 6/10 sticker date changed to 7/31 but dealer says still on hold

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It has been in production since 6/10 sticker date changed to 7/31 but dealer says still on hold
My window sticker date has changed every week since June 15 but I don't think Ford is doing anything except building/shipping new units while the June units continue to sit.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport

I'm right there with you. Same production date.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
I gave up on my BL w/ BL Pkg last week and got lucky with a big Bronco Badlands....the dealership I ordered my BL from received the Bronco Badlands that someone had ordered but gave up on it. As you can see, it has the soft top, 2.3L 4 Cyl engine, 7-Speed Manual tranny (includes a "Crawl" gear), 33" BFG K02 ATs.
So the dealership sold it to me at MSRP without the $5K dealer markup.....so I had to jump on that deal.
In the end...I did get a Badlands in Area 51...just a different version of a "Badlands"...LoL :rockon::like:

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210726_185322

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210729_142129

TheDude

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2019 Mustang GT
Mine originally had an ETA of 10/31. Now it's N/A. The dealer ordered 2 of the same vehicle on the same day. The other one which someone has it reserved is already shipping.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210803-153347_Chrome

stoopidrookie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I gave up on my BL w/ BL Pkg last week and got lucky with a big Bronco Badlands....the dealership I ordered my BL from received the Bronco Badlands that someone had ordered but gave up on it. As you can see, it has the soft top, 2.3L 4 Cyl engine, 7-Speed Manual tranny (includes a "Crawl" gear), 33" BFG K02 ATs.
So the dealership sold it to me at MSRP without the $5K dealer markup.....so I had to jump on that deal.
In the end...I did get a Badlands in Area 51...just a different version of a "Badlands"...LoL :rockon::like:

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210726_185322

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210729_142129
Well, if that isn’t the best consolation prize, I don’t know what is.

Gilstein21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My window sticker date has changed every week since June 15 but I don't think Ford is doing anything except building/shipping new units while the June units continue to sit.
They roll them forward 3 inches every sticker change so the tires don’t flat spot, and to shake out any snake nests.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
They roll them forward 3 inches every sticker change so the tires don’t flat spot, and to shake out any snake nests.
Provide shade and shelter for various critters yes...

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Mine originally had an ETA of 10/31. Now it's N/A. The dealer ordered 2 of the same vehicle on the same day. The other one which someone has it reserved is already shipping.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210803-153347_Chrome
I've seen the same N/A before. Check the same status using desktop browser. Mine had a date shown on desktop, N/A on the phone.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Is there any way to track a rail car on Norfolk Southern like there is for Union Pacific or CSX? The dealer report shows my BS on Norfolk Southern headed for New Castle Delaware.

budlitedog

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
If your BS is being sent to a dealer, and the missing part is to be put on at that dealer, will it show up on the tracker as being shipped?

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Is there any way to track a rail car on Norfolk Southern like there is for Union Pacific or CSX? The dealer report shows my BS on Norfolk Southern headed for New Castle Delaware.
Apparently not until it gets on a truck is what I gathered. Until then we'd need to check with dealer to look it up for us. Mine headed for Delaware as well. It was in northern TX last night according to my sales guy. Long way to go still.
Sponsored