John36

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Mine was due the 28 and showed up the 7th. A lot have been well before the schedule. One can hope for a nice B-Day surprise.
How long do you think it will take to deliver from Mexico to Northern part of MS? 7/29 ship date with 8/27-9/2 as estimated delivery date
Sponsored

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Well, I’m out as Giddy-Up arrived after 150 days.

First thanks to the group! The input here gives great insight on what to look for and motivation to wait it out. I have tried to address some threads subjects that I have seen over my time in the WR.

Order timeline:
Order: 1 May 21
Vin: 27 Apr – 57 Days
Production: 12 Jul – 133 Days
Built/Shipped: 15 Jul 21 – 136
Delivery: 29 Jul 21 - 150 Days (14 days in shipping)

For the group. BL/BL loaded. MSRP – Xplan, insurance up $5 a month from a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek with just over 100K that I got $11,900 better than Carvana & CarMax. I must say I had limited to no contact from the dealer until about a week ago (They did address any questions when I asked). I walked in a gave them the B&P to start our relationship after getting referred to them. The end state is they were not pushy on the sale to the point that they did not even have my BS ever hit their website.

My takeaway for who gets in the saddle first is number one LUCK. I get the dealer size and other variables, with that said my dealer is a small dealer in Maine and I can clearly see that Giddy-Up sprinted ahead of the herd in some cases even with the RCM chip, moonroof, and trailer hitch issues.

Other Notes: It does have the hood liner, engine cover, and both 12-volt ports.

Installed:
Body side molding
Floor Liner All-Weather Floor Mats
Cosilee Central Armrest Storage Box
Side Window Deflector

Pending install:
Vinyl Letters Overlay (Bronco Carbon fiber – Bronco Sport Black)
Vinyl Hood Accents Stripes
Hood Protector - Aeroskin II, Textured
Fifteen52 (Ordered over 8 weeks ago, still pending arrival)
Ford Emblem Overlay Badge Decal (black)
PPF Pillars front end and Pillars
Window Tinting (front to match back)

Future Installs
BFG KO2 245/65/17 Replace when 235/65 R17 A/T Off-Road Tire at end of life.
Rhino-Rack - Pioneer Platform (52X49) Out of Stock

I hope this helps others stay positive and ready to Giddy-Up and hang on!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627691402426
Not sure how I can stay positive when I ordered basically the same thing as you 3 months earlier and has been in production for over a month and a half with no delivery in site.

budlitedog

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
BS BB. Delay is RCM chip. Best I can deduce is that nothing will ship until this chip is put in. At that point it will come out of production and state that it is built. Unless Ford does start units for dealer to install chip when chips are available. Looks like the F150s are taking presidence over the BS.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
How long do you think it will take to deliver from Mexico to Northern part of MS? 7/29 ship date with 8/27-9/2 as estimated delivery date
If it's anything like mine I'd guess around the 7-13 of August. MS Is much closer than Michigan. Mine was a full three weeks earlier than projected.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not sure how I can stay positive when I ordered basically the same thing as you 3 months earlier and has been in production for over a month and a half with no delivery in site.
F-150 is their cash flow. You might have fallen into that weird cycle of chips. Sure seems like everything is picking up speed. It will be worth it in the end.

budlitedog

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Mine has been in production since June 18th. There has been no update since then. Any ideas?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Mine has been in production since June 18th. There has been no update since then. Any ideas?
Mine has been In Production since June 15'th. They built them and put them in a yard to bake in the Mexican sun until Ford gets around to installing the missing parts. How much longer will they sit in the yard no one knows. When will you get your ordered vehicle no one knows. Any info from Ford to waiting customers about this excessive delay nope.

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I have had a freight bill number for mine on palsapp since it went into production in June but it still says “pending” on there.
And my ETA is Nov 3 ☹

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
In production 7/26... been waiting for an update to my 7/27 date on the bottom of my window sticker. Got excited when I checked last night, it said 8/1. Checked again this morning...back to 7/27 :headbang:

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Sticker date changed to 8/3...must have found my missing part in the bin somewhere...

*Hoping* The ford tracker updates today too...

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Sticker date changed to 8/3...must have found my missing part in the bin somewhere...

*Hoping* The ford tracker updates today too...
A lot of the slips did that when it was shipping. Flipped back and forth somewhat erratically. I'm betting it's going to be here soon.

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
How long after “in transit” can I see anything on palsapp?
As I understand it, you won't be able to see it on PALSAPP until it cross loads onto a truck at the yard. I might be wrong though.
Sponsored