Waiting room

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
and I may be in/out/gone based on the recent news of a Bronco Sport shut down due to parts issues from May 3 through the 17th...that's gonna suck. I don't know how that impacts my situation but I can't imagine it's good.

Laurenrj6486

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
and I may be in/out/gone based on the recent news of a Bronco Sport shut down due to parts issues from May 3 through the 17th...that's gonna suck. I don't know how that impacts my situation but I can't imagine it's good.
I am so pissed. 5/3 was supposed to be my build week.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
I thought that if you have a VIN /Build Date then Ford is saying that they have all of parts for your vehicle.
Not this year apparently :frown: might be time so see what's on the local Jeep lot.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I thought that if you have a VIN /Build Date then Ford is saying that they have all of parts for your vehicle.
I've been told the same, they have the parts to build what they have assigned. I'm guessing there are bigger issues at play and it's not good. I am holding on, I will get it when I get it. I've heavily considered buying off a lot and accepting a small sacrifice. But nothing in my area is even close to what I ordered.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I've been told the same, they have the parts to build what they have assigned. I'm guessing there are bigger issues at play and it's not good. I am holding on, I will get it when I get it. I've heavily considered buying off a lot and accepting a small sacrifice. But nothing in my area is even close to what I ordered.
Maybe they are short on watertight ECU connectors :) :)

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Another one out of the waiting room. See new avatar!
And when you do finally get out of the waiting room do - as reported on another thread - check your tire air pressure. Mine were all around 42 lbs. I checked the inflation sticker on the door sill and dropped them to the recommended 33 lbs. It made a noticeable difference in the ride and handling.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
I am so pissed. 5/3 was supposed to be my build week.
Join the club got the wonderful email last night now pushed to week of May 24!! This is the 5th schedule change I have received !! Contacted Ford and they just pointed me back to the dealer .. just about ready to cancel my order !

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Just got an email update from Ford with new and earlier build date - from June 28th to June 21st. I'm not complaining but considering 2 week production shutdown and chip shortage I find this change's direction strange. Like I said, I'm not complaining. ☺

Edit: just noticed that last email includes new Track My Order button. That's definitely new development. I can see my order details there, etc.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just got an email update from Ford with new and earlier build date - from June 28th to June 21st. I'm not complaining but considering 2 week production shutdown and chip shortage I find this change's direction strange. Like I said, I'm not complaining. ☺

Edit: just noticed that last email includes new Track My Order button. That's definitely new development. I can see my order details there, etc.
That’s strange. My email had a ?your order button.
Sponsored