Waiting room

roaddiet

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid
Though perhaps contact the dealer....maybe with one less unwanted build, the parts could be used to cue the next person up instead...that's all dependent on the dealer cancelling instead of taking you're to stock sales.
The dealer already knows I won’t be taking it.
Sponsored

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
I ordered on March 31st. I got a Vin last Thursday. Now a potential build week of May 10th.
Ob +ob w/o moon roof.
360+, with tow, and slash gguards.

How are you getting email from ford with build schedules? I keep asking my dealer.
Build date from Ford. Not a build schedule. Only getting email , because they have email on file from purchase!! I assume?

George G

Badlands
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
Ordered my BL on March 5. No extras except upgrading the tires (per husbands request). Have it set in my mind that I might get it by July.
I ordered March 2nd, I was told 28th of June my Bl Bl would be finished and be at the dealer 1st or 2nd week of July

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I’m finally leaving the waiting room after being in it since October! It’s been so brutal with all the push backs in dates, but I will tell everyone waiting... IT’S SO WORTH IT. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier with a car. Only drove it about 35 miles home, but the ride was so smooth. Used the 360+ on the Highway and it was awesome. Also, the B&O stereo made me feel like I was at a concert.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 62FCF7A0-3DC8-4BD1-A614-1871B461CC4B

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 97798D0D-2B31-4BD2-AC35-E5073F30F142

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
looks awesome. Glad the wait is over. Keeps me encouraged I can wait it out. Loving those steelies more and more. The Cactus grey as well. And that co-Pilot in the back...looks like my mutt minus about ten years. He's old and grey at this point.

Last edited:

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
looks awesome. Glad the wait is over. Keeps me encouraged I can wait it out. Loving those steelies more and more. The Cactus grey as well. And that co-Pilot in the back...looks like my mutt minus about ten years. He's old and grey at this point.
Aw mine is just starting to grey around her snout! They really are the best.
I’ve never had a colored car and I am loving the cactus grey, it really pops! The wait is so frustrating, but it will be well worth it!

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Finally, it is in production. I just checked the website and it said my order is in production and should arrive at my dealer in 35 days. I can see my window sticker as of this morning also.

Ordered on 1/23/21
OB w/OB package, Tow Package, Co-Pilot Assist+, Cargo Mgmt., Splash Guards and Roof Rail Cross Bars.

Been watching this forum virtually everyday and reading up on everything. Keep your faith everyone. I hope the wait will be worth it!!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Finally, it is in production. I just checked the website and it said my order is in production and should arrive at my dealer in 35 days. I can see my window sticker as of this morning also.

Ordered on 1/23/21
OB w/OB package, Tow Package, Co-Pilot Assist+, Cargo Mgmt., Splash Guards and Roof Rail Cross Bars.

Been watching this forum virtually everyday and reading up on everything. Keep your faith everyone. I hope the wait will be worth it!!
so how close to your build did you see the window sticker? I've been hearing a week out. Great news, I am sure the wait just increased ten fold in excitement.

Laurenrj6486

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape

Ordered on 1/23/21

This sounds very close to my order! I ordered 1/25 an identical order but no CMS or tow. What was your scheduled build week? Mine is 5/3 and I’m hoping and praying I don’t get pushed again.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
This sounds very close to my order! I ordered 1/25 an identical order but no CMS or tow. What was your scheduled build week? Mine is 5/3 and I’m hoping and praying I don’t get pushed again.
Mine was the exact same build week. Keep checking the site. It should update at any time now!

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Well, looks like the 28th of June is my production week as well.

Looking like could be getting corraled in late July.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS-VPBD Numbers Rpt 210423-1630.JPG
Pardon my ignorance, but what/where is this spreadsheet located?

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
so how close to your build did you see the window sticker? I've been hearing a week out. Great news, I am sure the wait just increased ten fold in excitement.
I just checked the site today and it says its in production. My projected build week was May 3rd. Everything I have heard has been a week out as well. All I can testify for is what it is telling me. I will say that there is no consistency in the emails and status checks that various people are going off of. It is impossible to gauge an estimate off of one in order to try and see yours. I wish the tracking site was in "Real Time". I am sorry- I wish I could give you better answers.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Pardon my ignorance, but what/where is this spreadsheet located?
I post it when I see updates here or members send me BS Order data.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just checked the site today and it says its in production. My projected build week was May 3rd. Everything I have heard has been a week out as well. All I can testify for is what it is telling me. I will say that there is no consistency in the emails and status checks that various people are going off of. It is impossible to gauge an estimate off of one in order to try and see yours. I wish the tracking site was in "Real Time". I am sorry- I wish I could give you better answers.
you sincerely answered my question perfectly. I understand there are many factors at play and if you have a May 3 scheduled, and have a window sticker...that's about the average. My dealer can't even give me an exact reference, just reassurance. Your example just fits the norm, which is a good thing. Heck with what I ordered and parts available, the tow package/chip could be a problem, or mine stays in line due to no moon roof...what most have said is, you wouldn't have a VIN/build date window if they didn't have parts.
Sponsored