Waiting room

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Just got an email update from Ford with new and earlier build date - from June 28th to June 21st. I'm not complaining but considering 2 week production shutdown and chip shortage I find this change's direction strange. Like I said, I'm not complaining. ☺

Edit: just noticed that last email includes new Track My Order button. That's definitely new development. I can see my order details there, etc.
Well looks like SM05 and I got the same email with the build date getting closer.! Same is true with the Order Button and Yes SM05 looks like the exact BS BL build!

Ordered on 3/1/21: Cactus Gray, Badlands with Badlands package, tow, Copilot 360 Assist+, Cargo Mat, Cargo Management System. And the block heater.

BS-VPBD Numbers Rpt 210501-0332.JPG

Advertisement

Last edited:

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Just Received a Email from Ford pushing the build date back 1 week to June 7, One more push back and I will look at getting a Explorer.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
I just got moved from May 10th to June 7th.

Lane4

Badlands
First Name
Blue man
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Forester, 2020 Toyota Rav 4
Well looks like SM05 and I got the same email with the build date getting closer.! Same is true with the Order Button and Yes SM05 looks like the exact BS BL build!

Ordered on 3/1/21: Cactus Gray, Badlands with Badlands package, tow, Copilot 360 Assist+, Cargo Mat, Cargo Management System. And the block heater.
Where did you get this data chart? My order date is wrong it was Jan not feb as shown here.
BS-VPBD Numbers Rpt 210501-0332.JPG

Lane4

Badlands
First Name
Blue man
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Join the club got the wonderful email last night now pushed to week of May 24!! This is the 5th schedule change I have received !! Contacted Ford and they just pointed me back to the dealer .. just about ready to cancel my order !
Just checked order tracker and now shows ETA of 52 days to dealer . Plant shutting down May 3-17.

LtBluizz

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS Badlands, Cyber Orange
Got an email delayed until June 28 th,
Don't they switch over to the next year's model in July? Can't delay much longer than that I would imagine

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Hi Lane4

I just pull it from the forms when I see it.

BS-VPBD Numbers Rpt 210502-0511.JPG

LtBluizz

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS Badlands, Cyber Orange
Just checked order tracker and now shows ETA of 52 days to dealer . Plant shutting down May 3-17.
Plant shutdown shouldn't effect delivery if it is built and in transit.

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Mine is in a rail yard, Junction Pt In Gateyard IL according by the VVR. If I look at palsapp it says, its in Dilworth. In any case it's head to small dealer,. and waiting on a truck.

from the Ford track website
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

from the Ford email on April 15th...
Our current estimate for delivery to Christian Brothers Ford, Inc. is between May 20, 2021 and May 26, 2021. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.

Pt being....tracking is at best questionable.

Lane4

Badlands
First Name
Blue man
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plant shutdown shouldn't effect delivery if it is built and in transit.
Correct. Also I have had 5 schedule changes but yesterday received update with an actual number of days until delivery.

Advertisement

Advertisement