mamw1979

Big Bend
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered BL +BL tow,360 on 2/21 got build day week of May 3 then May 10 then back again to May 3. Really don’t know what to expect. Hate this waiting game .
I ordered bb+bb pckg, with sunroof/towing on 2/01 and haven't heard a thing... thinking of cancelling...
Sponsored

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I now have an estimated delivery date! @KAnoe if you want to update your spreadsheet, Ford is now estimating my Bronco will be delivered on 5/19. My wife is due on 5/13, so the race is officially on! What gets delivered first, the baby or the Baby Bronco??

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
9 weeks for me and I hv no info at all
My first thought was ...... it will make a nice Mother’s Day gift. Then I thought ...... it will make a nice Father’s Day gift. Then I thought ....... it will make a nice appearance for a 4th of July party. Now ...... I’m planning on picking up our Thanksgiving turkey in it.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I'm not good at waiting. I've decided that if it takes long enough for me save up the difference between the BS I ordered and the 4Runner I want just a little less than the BS, I'm getting the 4Runner.
I think that there is a good chance that one like what I ordered will come to dealer near enough to me before that happens.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm not good at waiting. I've decided that if it takes long enough for me save up the difference between the BS I ordered and the 4Runner I want just a little less than the BS, I'm getting the 4Runner.
I think that there is a good chance that one like what I ordered will come to dealer near enough to me before that happens.
Understandable. My wife made a point that sunk in. If I'm buying new and something I really want, order exactly what I want, and the wait is worth it. Took a big bend for a test drive, I'll wait (at least a reasonable amount of time.) If the RAV4 is close enough I can see the point. Nothing is "american made" and toyota builds solid vehicles. I sincerely debated between the bronco sport and a toyota truck.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
As of 210407-1721

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room OVPBD BS Ave Data 210407-1725.JPG

PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
My delivery, estimated for tomorrow originally, just got pushed out 9 more days according to the tracker? ??

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I made a similar statement a while back. If I get concerned about 4Runner's mileage I'll go with Subaru CrossTrek. Still hoping for BS and that I won't have to go that separate route.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

roaddiet

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid
I’m out — the waiting game for production scheduling coupled with how my Escape hasn’t held up as well as my Accord allowed me the chance to reconsider. I bought a RAV4 Hybrid in blue flame (46 mpg coming home woohoo).

Since I backpack a lot out here in Colorado the extra off road capability of the badlands isn’t really needed, though they look rad. Have fun with your rides everyone :).

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
For those keeping track, the date on my window sticker just changed to today's date (4/5). Going by everybody's feedback, I'm betting my BS will be delivered to my dealership this Wednesday, 4/7. Of course, I'll be happy to eat my words if I get the call today or tomorrow...?
Well...it's 4/8 and I didn't get the call yet. CSX now says that there is no status available for my railcar. My window sticker still has a date of 4/5.
To make matters worse, Palsapp still has my VIN in a Pending status. Good news? My BS may be somewhere between the final railroad stop in Wayne, MI and my dealership. Bad news? I have no idea where...?

Why are the last few days spent in the waiting room the hardest? ??‍♂

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey Everyone, I found this at the Ford Truck Enthusiasts forum (www.ford-trucks.com) and I think it will be helpful for us. Keep in mind, this post was from 2017, and its specifically discussing Ford trucks, but I think it's probably still pretty similar to what we're experiencing:

"Originally Posted by Johnpsz
Here are the basics..

"In Order Processing" Status:
  • Order from dealer --> Ford getting and accepting the order = Varies mine was next day, but we knew the order pick-up was teh following day and why I went in when I did, other guys took weeks for the order to get picked up base on allotment allocation issues between that dealer and what they had in stock already.
  • Ford Accepting the Order --> VIN = Varies a little but normally under 2 weeks, some have seen in 5 days.
  • VIN --> Window Sticker = ??? This is the biggest unknown to us, as this is the period of time Ford is doing all the leg work to schedule, make sure parts and accessories for your build are available and so forth.
  • NOTE: Window sticker is normally available online the day after it is generated in the system.
"In Production" Status: (normally happens just after the Window Sticker becomes available)
  • Window Sticker --> Build date = 7-8 days depending on the time of day your truck enters the 23 hour build process, 2 days after "In Production it is getting body and paint, the paint dries for 2 days before the interior and everything else is installed and the truck attached to the chassis.
  • NOTE: The Build date is normally available online (ETIS and Cotus) the day after it is generated in the system.
"Awaiting Transport" Status:
  • Build date --> getting loaded for transit = 1-7 days, this varies if you have spray on bedliner (normally a day or 2 is needed for bedliner) or if you are waiting for more vehicles heading in the same direction as your train/convoy.
"In Transit" Status:
  • getting loaded for transit --> getting to the dealership = varies too much, but we found the Ford system assumes about 15 - 21 days (7 day window 2-3 weeks out) for this in the initial ETA they provide. So we can do some reverse math off the ETA to find build week, then subtract a little more to get an approximate W/S date.
So in other words, normally once you get the W/S [window sticker], you know pretty much when things start happening, before the W/S it's an unknown waiting game."

Here's the link to the original thread if anyone wants to see it:
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1491079-dates-and-codes-on-window-sticker.html

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room viewpost

Last edited: