MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hold your excitement. Mine was scheduled for production the week of 3/29. I got a production notice on 3/24 and was hopeful it was ahead of schedule. It didn’t actually get built until 4/5.
Well shoot...
Sponsored

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Well shoot...
I believe, but not sure, that my build status changed to “In-Production” a few weeks before it was built. But, I do know that your window sticker is generated a week before it’s actually built. I got my window sticker on 3/9 and it went on the assembly line on 3/17. It was completed on 3/19 and shipped same day. It arrived by rail on 3/31 and delivered 4/2 (almost April Fools) 22 days before it’s estimated delivery of 4/24... and mine was pulled for a 26 mile quality check.

Reach out to your dealership, they should have its build day. It may have gotten caught up in the Easter holiday. Best wishes on getting your truck soon!

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
Shipping notice for mine today. ETA is 5/12 but I'm hoping it comes waaaay before that. Probably won't bother my dealer for an update until mid next week to see where the train is.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
day 140 and my wait has ended my ob/ob with tow has gotten to dealer and its 2 hours from being mine . all the paperwork is done and i am just waiting for them to detail it should have it by 930 am NJ time,

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
day 140 and my wait has ended my ob/ob with tow has gotten to dealer and its 2 hours from being mine . all the paperwork is done and i am just waiting for them to detail it should have it by 930 am NJ time,
Congrats. Post up some pics when you get it.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I believe, but not sure, that my build status changed to “In-Production” a few weeks before it was built. But, I do know that your window sticker is generated a week before it’s actually built. I got my window sticker on 3/9 and it went on the assembly line on 3/17. It was completed on 3/19 and shipped same day. It arrived by rail on 3/31 and delivered 4/2 (almost April Fools) 22 days before it’s estimated delivery of 4/24... and mine was pulled for a 26 mile quality check.

Reach out to your dealership, they should have its build day. It may have gotten caught up in the Easter holiday. Best wishes on getting your truck soon!

Thanks Ponds, that's helpful information. I just checked about 3 minutes ago and I now have a window sticker. I think I remember some people here saying theres some information on the window sticker that can help you determine where it is, or what stage of production? Or is that not right?

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Thanks Ponds, that's helpful information. I just checked about 3 minutes ago and I now have a window sticker. I think I remember some people here saying theres some information on the window sticker that can help you determine where it is, or what stage of production? Or is that not right?
Ask your salesman/dealership for a Vehicle Visibility Report on your vehicle. That report logs the status of your vehicle as it moves from the ordering phase to the delivery phase. In the meantime, the date on the bottom of your window sticker changes with major status changes (ex: production, shipping, delivery).

Once it's been built and shipped, the VVR will show your railcar number. That number can be used to track the shipment of your vehicle from point A to point Z by calling either Union Pacific or CSX and using their automated tracking system.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Fantastic, won’t be too long now! Only thing I knew to check was the window sticker generation date at the bottom edge. Ford sent me an email saying it had shipped on 3/19, but sticker didn’t update until 3/24... I think but can’t prove that 3/19 was when it went to the ramp, got pulled for a final quality check and finally enroute on 3/24 when the sticker updated again. Last sticker update was on 3/31 when it arrived at final rail destination. Some others said there was additional info on the sticker, but I never figured it out.

Best wishes, and you betcha I love my new ride!

BillVT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F150
Picking mine up tomorrow, a Cactus Grey OB without the OB package because we don't like moon roofs. We did get the trailer hitch, bike rack, co-pilot and cargo management system. We ordered it on January 21, it was built on 3/18, shipped on 3/19 and arrived at the dealership the evening of 4/5. We are in northern VT and would have picked it up today but our family's salesman (we've all used the same one) retired in February and he's getting his vaccination today. Ford had estimated between 4/15 and 4/21 for delivery. We are psyched.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Picking mine up tomorrow, a Cactus Grey OB without the OB package because we don't like moon roofs. We did get the trailer hitch, bike rack, co-pilot and cargo management system. We ordered it on January 21, it was built on 3/18, shipped on 3/19 and arrived at the dealership the evening of 4/5. We are in northern VT and would have picked it up today but our family's salesman (we've all used the same one) retired in February and he's getting his vaccination today. Ford had estimated between 4/15 and 4/21 for delivery. We are psyched.
Congrats on the delivery! A little over two weeks for delivery from Mexico to Vermont sounds pretty reasonable, and gives me hope that I might not be waiting a month to get mine, I'm just across the border from you.

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I had a dream last night that my order was in production and I got my window sticker. I think I'm losing my mind.
Sponsored