Waiting room

revpet

Outer Banks
First Name
Kama
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered a Outer Banks with the Outer Banks Package and Tow package. Got my production notification today - week of 5/17. Crossing my fingers they are catching up and I won't be too delayed.

Advertisement

13MikeH

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Ordered a Outer Banks with the Outer Banks Package and Tow package. Got my production notification today - week of 5/17. Crossing my fingers they are catching up and I won't be too delayed.
makes four of us so far just here. I'd guess things are clicking now and we SHOULD be moving forward soon.

Gunther706

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Fusion Sport
Got the elusive email this morning!
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8
Build week: 5/10

I ordered BL/BL in oxford white, with tow, CMS, 360, cargo mat, floor mats, and moon roof!

21BE6C1A-9ECD-4036-BB66-C86F390ECF2B.jpeg
whoa, what the heck! My order was put in February 24th, exact same but in Cyber orange and I've still heard nothing!

CodeGR

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge Titanium
@Gunther706 Have you asked your dealer for an update? Mine didn't include my email address in the order so I don't get updates from Ford via email. I had to call my dealer.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4
I was pretty surprised when I received the email this morning. Though it looks like a lot of people who ordered in March are getting them built in May.... hopefully this means they are catching up!
I ordered mine on February 15th and my BB with BB and tow pkgs build week is May 17th - moonroofs and two packages were the holdups.

Gunther706

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Fusion Sport
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8

I ordered BL/BL in oxford white, with tow, CMS, 360, cargo mat, floor mats, and moon roof!

Was your order for the regular 360 assist or did you get the 2.0 Assist+ on your order?

After speaking with the dealer it sounds like its the Assist+ that might be holding up orders due to the chip shortages

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Was your order for the regular 360 assist or did you get the 2.0 Assist+ on your order?

After speaking with the dealer it sounds like its the Assist+ that might be holding up orders due to the chip shortages
I got the Assist +

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Just got my email stating my car has been built. Been waiting since July. My advice is to be patient and check that tracker every hour every day... 😂

13MikeH

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
whoa, what the heck! My order was put in February 24th, exact same but in Cyber orange and I've still heard nothing!
Similar to other comments, my dealer did not enter my email into Ford, but he's been great about it. Email from him this morning out of nowhere "great news." I guess it's just a customer service thing. Maybe just ask?

blackbeauty

Big Bend
First Name
Paige
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus X
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8

I ordered BL/BL in oxford white, with tow, CMS, 360 Assist +, cargo mat, floor mats, and moon roof!

I ordered a Big Bend with BB package (with moonroof)
Ordered on 3/29
In production email 4/8
Build week 5/10

This was way sooner than expected but I’m so excited!

Gunther706

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Fusion Sport
Similar to other comments, my dealer did not enter my email into Ford, but he's been great about it. Email from him this morning out of nowhere "great news." I guess it's just a customer service thing. Maybe just ask?
I spoke to my dealer asap but sadly no good news for me, looks like I'll be extending the fusion sport past June

13MikeH

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
I spoke to my dealer asap but sadly no good news for me, looks like I'll be extending the fusion sport past June
We'll plan pessimistic hope optimistic. I just spoke to my dealer last week about financing and bonus options. He said he hadn't heard anything yet, and my thoughts on VIN by mid April, Build early June, get it July (that is not impossible even now seeing delivery in JULY) but news came quick and it's just one of those demand things driving the bus. Sounds like production is picking up.

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Ordered 3/29
In Production email 4/8

I ordered BL/BL in oxford white, with tow, CMS, 360 Assist +, cargo mat, floor mats, and moon roof!

That's quick, considering I have been waiting since October...and I am in production now,

OP

SM05

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 RAV4
Curious, were you given any explanations for the delay?

Advertisement