broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
I got my window sticker on 3/24 with a date of 3/24 on it along with the tracker updating to in production. Checked with my dealer on 3/30 and they said that the visibility report showed it in body shop as of midnight in the 30th. Then on 4/1 my window sticker changed to 4/1. But I still have no built or shipping notice from Ford yet. Iā€™m hoping it changed because it shipped? My salesperson is off until Wednesday so I canā€™t bug him right now. My delivery date shows between 5/1-5/7. Any insight?
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I got my window sticker on 3/24 with a date of 3/24 on it along with the tracker updating to in production. Checked with my dealer on 3/30 and they said that the visibility report showed it in body shop as of midnight in the 30th. Then on 4/1 my window sticker changed to 4/1. But I still have no built or shipping notice from Ford yet. Iā€™m hoping it changed because it shipped? My salesperson is off until Wednesday so I canā€™t bug him right now. My delivery date shows between 5/1-5/7. Any insight?
Here was my actual timeline if this helps.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 2487C743-F6D5-4382-BD9F-F553D3974315

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks. I used to have an ETA of the railcar arriving in Wayne on 4/7. Now, I have no ETA. I'm thinking that it'll leave Walbridge tomorrow and arrive in Wayne later that day or the following day. From there, I'll go back to refreshing the hell out of the Palsapp website until my Sport finally arrives in Southfield...?

Good looking out on the info about the date switch on the window sticker. I'll keep my eyes on that the next few days.
Good luck! I never received an update from Ford when my ride was delivered and itā€™s status didnā€™t update until 4/3 that itā€™d been delivered. I saw several parked trains on some sidings today. I expect they had the day off for Easter. Hopefully your BS makes to Wayne tomorrow And have it this week!

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
Mine is in the same boat as yours. Went into production 3/26 date changed on window sticker again on 4/1. Plant may have been down for Good Friday. Hoping for an update tomorrow.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Your window sticker is generated roughly a week prior to build and i Believe that the build starts in the body shop, so things seem to track. My order took 2-3 days to build. Any update to the window sticker shows that your order was pulled for some reason, it could be it was ready to ship and staged to load on a rail car or actually shipped. Contact your dealer and see if they can pull your orderā€™s status from Fordā€™s vehicle visibility system. Hopefully you get an update early this week, Easter holiday may have delayed some things. Good luck!

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Day 135 as of Saturday my outer banks is 20 miles from my house still. it is off the train but still in twilite zone with big foot driving it
Your dealer can reach out to the trucking company to get your delivery expedited. Of course that depends on how customer oriented they are. At the least they should be able to give you an estimated delivery date.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good luck! I never received an update from Ford when my ride was delivered and itā€™s status didnā€™t update until 4/3 that itā€™d been delivered. I saw several parked trains on some sidings today. I expect they had the day off for Easter. Hopefully your BS makes to Wayne tomorrow And have it this week!
I just checked CSX again before going to bed not expecting to hear anything new. Turns out, my railcar was moving on Easter after all. It arrived in Wayne, MI right before midnight. I should be getting the call any day now!

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just checked CSX again before going to bed not expecting to hear anything new. Turns out, my railcar was moving on Easter after all. It arrived in Wayne, MI right before midnight. I should be getting the call any day now!
For those keeping track, the date on my window sticker just changed to today's date (4/5). Going by everybody's feedback, I'm betting my BS will be delivered to my dealership this Wednesday, 4/7. Of course, I'll be happy to eat my words if I get the call today or tomorrow...?

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I disappeared from the tracker for a while today. Then when it came back up it shows in production date of today. Disappointing since my build week was 3/29 and the visibility report pulled on 3/30 showed it in body shop. The window sticker changed on 4/1 so I was hopefully it had shipped that day. My estimated delivery date went from 5/7 to 5/12. So I'm pretty sure it's still at the plant either done or almost done. This waiting is the worst.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
For those keeping track, the date on my window sticker just changed to today's date (4/5). Going by everybody's feedback, I'm betting my BS will be delivered to my dealership this Wednesday, 4/7. Of course, I'll be happy to eat my words if I get the call today or tomorrow...?
Thatā€˜s excellent news and Wayne is just a short drive to your dealer. Hope it shows up real soon! Itā€™s worth the wait.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
My status has now changed to "In Production," a week ahead of my original production week! But there's still no window sticker, so I'm assuming production hasn't actually started, they're just getting it ready for production. Hopefully built by the end of the week??

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
But there's still no window sticker, so I'm assuming production hasn't actually started, they're just getting it ready for production.
Are you saying there's no link to the window sticker yet, or you went directly to the window sticker URL and see the "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle" PDF?

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Are you saying there's no link to the window sticker yet, or you went directly to the window sticker URL and see the "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle" PDF?
I clicked on the window sticker link and I got the "Please check back later" PDF.

kmac1036

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
gave up on waiting on the Area 51 Badlands, pushed back 6 times. the latest delay went from early April until the end of June. buying a Big Bend off the lot from the dealer we've been working with. it has more than enough on it for what my brother wanted anyway.

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My status has now changed to "In Production," a week ahead of my original production week! But there's still no window sticker, so I'm assuming production hasn't actually started, they're just getting it ready for production. Hopefully built by the end of the week??
Hold your excitement. Mine was scheduled for production the week of 3/29. I got a production notice on 3/24 and was hopeful it was ahead of schedule. It didnā€™t actually get built until 4/5.
Sponsored