Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
We just picked ours up this time last night. We drove by to just look at the sport. Or original plan was to wait until the full sized 4dr came out next year. But, after checking it out and driving it, we couldn't leave without it. So far, we absolutely love it. It drives great, the features in it are truly geared towards those looking to use this for overlanding, camping, etc. Seats are comfortable. I'm a heavy guy and so far i am thoroughly impressed. I have spent equal time driving, riding in the front and riding in the back sets, and have found an uncomfortable spot. I just join here today and really looking forward to seeing how everyone will customize their rides.

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4497

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4494

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4418

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4417

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4416
“Drove by to look at the Sport”... Wait, did you not have an order placed and the dealer let you purchase one off the lot already?
Sponsored

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Must have been a cancelled reservation?

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
“Drove by to look at the Sport”... Wait, did you not have an order placed and the dealer let you purchase one off the lot already?
My dealer has one available for sale too. Bummed It will be a couple of weeks before I can go and check it out.

that white looks really good, especially with the white roof on the BB.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
dealers in my area have BS available for purchase, dealer-ordered vehicles for inventory. some are only for showcase / test drives, but more and more are being available for purchase in southern california. last week friday was the first call i got regarding a BS available for purchase.

BigB'sBrono21

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Welcome! I have a white BB on order. How do you like the color?
I really wanted one of the darker colors, but when we walked up on that one, it just popped. It looks better in person. We stopped to eat right after we picked it up, and people were coming over looking at it. Received a lot of compliments and double takes too. never been a fan of white cars, but we love this one.

BigB'sBrono21

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Yes sir, I am not for sure if there was a cancelation or not, but it was there. I asked them if it was for sale......we bought it.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
From what I’m seeing on different groups dealers were able to order them for sale. I guess we who preordered get exactly what we want but almost every Ford dealer will have them in their lots this month into next month. I haven’t seen any with the moonroof so they don’t have the packages but you can just walk up and buy them.

Last edited:

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
From what I’m seeing on different groups dealers were able to order them for sale. I guess we who preordered get exactly what we want but almost every Ford dealer will have them in their lots this month into next month. I haven’t seen any with the moonroof so they they done have the packages but you can just walk up and buy them.
I’ve noticed the same. No moonroofs or cargo management systems....

Vivi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Every dealer I've seen in SoCal has only the 3-cylinder trims and no packages available. Still weird seeing a dealership with 12 Bronco Sports in stock to walk up and buy when I'm still 3 months away from receiving the one I ordered almost 5 months ago, but I suppose Ford figured the sales would offshoot any lost orders from frustrated preorder customers.
(Salesperson is supposed to let me know if they get an BL/BL with a tow hitch in as I'll just purchase that off the lot and I'll cancel my preorder if I can get the car earlier.)

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Curious if the dealers are selling for above MSRP for Sports on their lots.

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
Curious if the dealers are selling for above MSRP for Sports on their lots.
I got a big bend with assist+ and trailer hitch for exactly MSRP.

kinda pissed. The dealer I ordered from has had no communication, no order date, nothing.

I went onto the ford website and found the exact car I had ordered as dealer stock at another dealer and grabbed it

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
I got a big bend with assist+ and trailer hitch for exactly MSRP.

kinda pissed. The dealer I ordered from has had no communication, no order date, nothing.

I went onto the ford website and found the exact car I had ordered as dealer stock at another dealer and grabbed it
Do you have the BB package as well?

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just drove home a BigBend! So excited, but crossbars aren’t available yet, anyone have an idea of something available now?

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations 587E14B5-25FB-4245-9DAE-4F42B1789364
Awesome! Did you get the cargo management system by any chance? Would love to see the different configuRations in the cargo area.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I found that page last night. We are going to get the rubber floor liners. Is that a legit place or were you using as a reference point for the photo? thanks
It's just a Ford dealer in NY so yes i'd say it's legit. Many dealers have their parts available online similarly, it seems Levittown Ford shows up first on google for some reason. It's like $70+ for ground shipping though so i'd recommend just looking up ford parts websites for your local dealers and picking up in person.
Sponsored