OP
Chastings

Chastings

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Are you pleased with the ride? We need more details! LOL.
Love it, drives smooth, parks easy. Love sitting up high, great view of the road. Tried out the different GOATs, we living in a hilly area, and it had no problem going up steep grades, didn’t feel like it was lagging On acceleration. One thing I’m not a fan of is the steering wheel feel, almost slick. Driver’s seat comfortable, feels spacious, even with big and tall people riding in it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chastings

Chastings

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
If anyone wants any other dimensions or pics, let me know.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
If anyone wants any other dimensions or pics, let me know.
Can you take a photo of the headlamps on at night? I have a BB order as well and we are trying to determine what the halo DTRL (if any) differences will look like with the higher trims. As I understand, it’s not a halo lamp but rather a silver colored trim piece.

OP
OP
Chastings

Chastings

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Can you take a photo of the headlamps on at night? I have a BB order as well and we are trying to determine what the halo DTRL (if any) differences will look like with the higher trims. As I understand, it’s not a halo lamp but rather a silver colored trim piece.
Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations B360518C-29BE-47A4-97B2-55E54799F7C9
Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations B360518C-29BE-47A4-97B2-55E54799F7C9

motman243

Badlands
First Name
t
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just drove home a BigBend! So excited, but crossbars aren’t available yet, anyone have an idea of something available now?

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations 587E14B5-25FB-4245-9DAE-4F42B1789364
Now take it back to the dealer and ask how much you could get for a trade in.

OP
OP
Chastings

Chastings

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I just order the amazon basics roof rack crossbars. I will put up a review and video of installation when they arrive Sunday.

taking delivery today of my Area 51 with assist+ and trailer hitch
Was able to order crossbars yesterday day from Ford and they arrived today fedex..put them on in 15 min.

BigB'sBrono21

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We just picked ours up this time last night. We drove by to just look at the sport. Or original plan was to wait until the full sized 4dr came out next year. But, after checking it out and driving it, we couldn't leave without it. So far, we absolutely love it. It drives great, the features in it are truly geared towards those looking to use this for overlanding, camping, etc. Seats are comfortable. I'm a heavy guy and so far i am thoroughly impressed. I have spent equal time driving, riding in the front and riding in the back sets, and have found an uncomfortable spot. I just join here today and really looking forward to seeing how everyone will customize their rides.

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4497

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4494

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4418

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4417

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4416

BigB'sBrono21

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Awesome! Agree on full report. A51 looks good.

Anyone have closeup photos of Ford's Yakima bars? I found the part number from accessories brochure (VM1PZ-7855100-A) but no images and can't tell if they're the squarish black ones or the wide aluminum ones Yakima offers on their site.
https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/vm1pz-7855100-a.html
I found that page last night. We are going to get the rubber floor liners. Is that a legit place or were you using as a reference point for the photo? thanks

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
We just picked ours up this time last night. We drove by to just look at the sport. Or original plan was to wait until the full sized 4dr came out next year. But, after checking it out and driving it, we couldn't leave without it. So far, we absolutely love it. It drives great, the features in it are truly geared towards those looking to use this for overlanding, camping, etc. Seats are comfortable. I'm a heavy guy and so far i am thoroughly impressed. I have spent equal time driving, riding in the front and riding in the back sets, and have found an uncomfortable spot. I just join here today and really looking forward to seeing how everyone will customize their rides.

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4497

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4494

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4418

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4417

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations IMG_4416
Welcome! I have a white BB on order. How do you like the color?
Sponsored