EARLSAYS

Badlands
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I have a 2023 Badlands - black paint - I wanted a yellow, or green, or blue one, but I bought what was available on the lot. I really like the green they offer on these, and I also really like the yellow.

Many of these broncos have a carbonized grey roof, or a white roof, or a black roof - what if I went the other way?

-Considered having the roof painted white - not my color choice, really, but it would, theoretically, cut down on interior heat.
-Yellow - I REALLY like the yellow metallic, which looks good with a black roof, but the opposite? Same for green or blue - would it look good?
Sponsored

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
I like your idea and agree with the others about a lighter color. I have been thinking of wrapping my roof in white as well. My BS Big Bend has the Area51 paint. Any views on wrap vs. paint?

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I like your idea and agree with the others about a lighter color. I have been thinking of wrapping my roof in white as well. My BS Big Bend has the Area51 paint. Any views on wrap vs. paint?
I'd go with wrap. Cheaper and easy to return to stock if you or a future buyer decide you don't like it anymore. I have Area 51 with carbonized Gray. I'm thinking black would look better and blend in with the windows and pillars.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The wheels, grille and trim are gray. So I went with carbonized gray roof on my 21 BL in Area 51 and same on my 23 BL in Eruption Green. But, Ford has discontinued the CG. I'll attach a couple of pics. I ,too, would go with a wrap. I'd think they could match CG pretty well. It was a bonehead decision by Ford to only put black roofs on in 2024. People who live in the hot climes don't want a heat absorbing roof.

Ford Bronco Sport Thinking about painting the roof 51433884537_6f21d8792f_o

Ford Bronco Sport Thinking about painting the roof 53172990552_2b04a79570_o

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
The wheels, grille and trim are gray. So I went with carbonized gray roof on my 21 BL in Area 51 and same on my 23 BL in Eruption Green. But, Ford has discontinued the CG. I'll attach a couple of pics. I ,too, would go with a wrap. I'd think they could match CG pretty well. It was a bonehead decision by Ford to only put black roofs on in 2024. People who live in the hot climes don't want a heat absorbing roof.

Ford Bronco Sport Thinking about painting the roof 51433884537_6f21d8792f_o

Ford Bronco Sport Thinking about painting the roof 53172990552_2b04a79570_o
Thanks for your input. I like the Grey too! Haven't seen many with that color combo. I'll have to give it some thought now!

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I missed ordering the gray on my 22, but not on my 23. Kris (Elegance) has a gray roof on her 22 Velocity Blue and I’ve attached a photo of my Atlas Blue with a Gray roof.

Ford Bronco Sport Thinking about painting the roof IMG_0112