Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Pulled a 5x9 U hail up with a not so light Santa. First tow with this Heritage.

Ford Bronco Sport Show us the trailers hitched up to your Bronco Sport IMG_3723
Please tell me you put a temporary reindeer sticker on the side of your car, or at least a red light on the grill!
Sponsored

omahafordowner

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I just purchased my 2022 Badlands a few weeks ago to replace my 2015 Ford Escape. the escape pulled the camper just fine, same 2.0 EcoBoost. Trailer is a 12 foot Taylor coach Bobbie, 1700 lbs. loaded. The Escape pulled it fine, I am sure the Bronco will also. I need to put in a 7 pin connector and brake controller. My other tow Vehicle is a 78 For Pinto Cruising Wagon. Check out our travels https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCUaYB_oAsfhA9b0U24n3pw

Ford Bronco Sport Show us the trailers hitched up to your Bronco Sport thumbnail_KIMG3618

Ford Bronco Sport Show us the trailers hitched up to your Bronco Sport KIMG5306.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Show us the trailers hitched up to your Bronco Sport KIMG5048.JPG
Did you have to go to Canada to get one of those? Fantastic amenities and size for such a low weight. RVtrader doesn't even have Taylor Coach as a possible manufacturer.

Wandering Pinto

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Did you have to go to Canada to get one of those? Fantastic amenities and size for such a low weight. RVtrader doesn't even have Taylor Coach as a possible manufacturer.
I bought it used in Canada. They come up for sale from time to time. Currently about a two year wait to get a new one built. They only make about 40 a year. Each one is custom made to buyers specifications. Sizes range from 8 to 28 feet long. Since they are such a small manufacturer is more than likely why they aren't listed. Family owned, great people to do business with!

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
How many trips have you made towing that and how has it been feeling?
I towed it for two camping seasons here in the Northeast, Adirondacks, Poconos, Smokey Mountains. Keeping an eye on it, It was fine except on long upgrades the transmission tended to run a little hotter. I traded it over the Winter for a Maverick with the 4K tow package. Now the transmission temp barely moves.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I towed it for two camping seasons here in the Northeast, Adirondacks, Poconos, Smokey Mountains. Keeping an eye on it, It was fine except on long upgrades the transmission tended to run a little hotter. I traded it over the Winter for a Maverick with the 4K tow package. Now the transmission temp barely moves.
The right tool for the job.
Sponsored