Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Hello, fellow Bronco Sport owners!

I am very happy to be here & it's great to e-meet you all. I really appreciate this online community and the folks who post here are a great resource for Bronco Sport knowledge and inspiration in general.

I picked up my new 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend yesterday. I have been looking for an Area 51 w/tow pkg & finally found one on the web at McGee Ford in Montpelier, VT (only 150 miles away.) Nicco and Kevin at McGee cut me a solid offer over the web, so I hit the road to purchase the vehicle & had a great experience at McGee.

It was a balmy -14 degrees when I drove off the lot & pointed her nose west towards home. She thoroughly impressed me during the long drive back and I have zero regrets (once my toes thawed out). She's already proved her mettle as a cold weather warrior & I'm looking forward to more amazing adventures.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? BroSpo1
You will love your Big Bend. I just got a 2023 a couple of weeks ago and love it. I am a high horsepower guy and I am impressed with how this little motor performs. Break it in easy the first 1000 miles. I also have a Jeep Gladiator and a Wrangler. I truthfully think this little 4x4 is just as solid or more than my other 4x4 vehicles.

Bro_Spo

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport | '14 Fusion | '63 Galaxie 500
Thx, @Hot Rod Mike! I have had my Big Bend for a month now and love it! I shopped around for a good while (including a Gladiator test drive) before I settled on the Bronco sport, no ragrets!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from South East NC. My name is Bruce and I just bought a Cyber Orange 2022 Outer Banks! My stable also includes a 2020 F250 Tremor. I have been a member of that forum for 3 years. Looking forward to lots of good info on cool mods! USAF Ret.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 0304231746_HDR
those two colors look great together!

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Hello everybody!

I recently migrated from the Bronco forum to the BS forum when at the age of 71 my arthritic hip bothered me so much that I became concerned that getting in and out of the full sized Bronco was going to be a problem for me. I cancelled my original Bronco reservation and ordered a Badlands BS which will be more than adequate for my needs. I personally like the overall looks of the BS more both inside and out and have no regrets nor have I second guessed my decision.

As a bonus I will save $15K and receive my new vehicle one year earlier. I am a little guy who prefers small cars that are easier to keep clean and more easily fit in my 2 car garage with lots of room to spare. My daily driver is a 2020 Miata which I enjoy more than any other sports car I've owned including a 69 Vette and a 2017 Shelby GT350.
Lol it sounds like we have a lot in common same age. I also was thinking about a full size bronc. I know have a Gladiator and a 2002 Wrangler with only 40k miles it off the show room floor. I decided on a Bronco Big Bend with now has 700 miles on it. I totally love it. I wo say it’s probably more solid than the gladiator. I also had a couple of nice cars too. 427 Shelby AC cobra 2 vettes and a Cadillac ATS V 464 horsepower among a few others. My Bronco has the 1.5 motor and I am totally impressed with the performance and ride quality. Good Luck to you and enjoy

Ninjak

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Hello from Miami!

New to this forum and new to the Bronco Sport! So this is my wife's vehicle. She wanted a Bronco sport when hey were first released, then she decided she wanted a Bronco Outer Banks. That order never came though so we went back to looking and found her Bronco Sport.

A cloud blue and white Bronco Sport Heritage Limited.

I will say that I did not like the original Bronco sport when released, but I did see some models that I did like. The heritage took me by surprise, I did really like this model and so did my wife. So the plan was to order it, and what did we find out? Our dealer would be getting one. SOON! As the NEXT DAY! So we told our sales guys and when it came in, he hid it in the back until we got there. Took a look, and she was sold as was I. When they brought it out, I said wow! That is nice. It has a vintage look about it. It also appears to have a larger lift to it than other Bronco Sports I have seen. Smooth ride, and more room than I would have thought. I'm 6-4 1/2. The only thing this did not have was the big screen (wife wanted that) but she was decided she would go without to get the truck. She is happy with her decision, and that is what matters So...here it is.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 1678716282342

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 1678716308437

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 1678716355434

nrussell

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport "Juice"
Hi all. Been lurking here for the last 2 months but haven’t been too active outside of the fuel injector recall thread. Purchased my ‘21 BS BB back in mid January but just had it released to me last Thursday when the repair was finally done. I’ve yet to even log 100 miles, but already love my new toy! Everyone, meet Juice…

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 857469CC-AD37-4B94-85BE-852E3A96D71D

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 46F2DD11-4173-41C9-B35A-6862CD6AB7B1

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 661966A9-765C-4B31-BE51-A50E2AB3063B

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 798DD360-D9A5-40F0-8C35-55B121C8E41A

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? F44A7D20-17F2-467B-AC63-02657E04372D

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Hi all. Been lurking here for the last 2 months but haven’t been too active outside of the fuel injector recall thread. Purchased my ‘21 BS BB back in mid January but just had it released to me last Thursday when the repair was finally done. I’ve yet to even log 100 miles, but already love my new toy! Everyone, meet Juice…

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 857469CC-AD37-4B94-85BE-852E3A96D71D

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 46F2DD11-4173-41C9-B35A-6862CD6AB7B1

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 661966A9-765C-4B31-BE51-A50E2AB3063B

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 798DD360-D9A5-40F0-8C35-55B121C8E41A

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? F44A7D20-17F2-467B-AC63-02657E04372D
Welcome Nick!

ipage

Big Bend
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Hello all,

Greetings from British Colombia. I have had my BS for about 8 months now and am loving it! I originally had a 2 door full size on order but fell in love with the Sport when I rented an Outer banks.

After 50,000Km I have had no issues besides the brake caliber TSB and this vehicle is my main commuter to work (500km round trip) on mostly mine site roads.

After coming from an '07 FJ Cruiser, I am impressed with the capability of the big bend.

Current mods are 1.5" RC lift and have a set of Goodyear Duratracs on the way.

Everyone, meet Lil' Sebastien

View attachment 35539

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Welcome Isaac!

jmtapiar

Badlands
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BS Badlands, 19 QX60, 19 Jetta Rline 19 Swift t
Hello there

I'm Juan from Monterrey, Mexico, 50 yo and life long car enthusiast... First time Ford owner, here in Mexico the after sale service with Ford is shitty but will give it a try.
I ended up wth a BS Badlands Silver (full package) without test driving it, since oppostie to most of the people in the group this was the option that was available in the shortest time, my options were VW Cross sport, KIA Sorento 2.5L turbo and the leasing company told me about the BS avaiable so I took it, ordered Feb 20th, received March 8th.
Since I didn't test drove it I didnt realized how little is the space for passengers or in the cargo area, but on the other hand I'm learning to love the BS, it drives pretty agile, already took it into a little mud and rocks and passed the test with A+.
I like the nature but not a sport guys.
Actually own
2019 Inifiniti QX60 Sensory
2019 Toyota HIghlander XLE
2019 Suzuki Swift
and my precious 2019 VW Jetta Rline

Thanks for accepting me in the forum, hope I can contribute a little bit.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Hello there

I'm Juan from Monterrey, Mexico, 50 yo and life long car enthusiast... First time Ford owner, here in Mexico the after sale service with Ford is shitty but will give it a try.
I ended up wth a BS Badlands Silver (full package) without test driving it, since oppostie to most of the people in the group this was the option that was available in the shortest time, my options were VW Cross sport, KIA Sorento 2.5L turbo and the leasing company told me about the BS avaiable so I took it, ordered Feb 20th, received March 8th.
Since I didn't test drove it I didnt realized how little is the space for passengers or in the cargo area, but on the other hand I'm learning to love the BS, it drives pretty agile, already took it into a little mud and rocks and passed the test with A+.
I like the nature but not a sport guys.
Actually own
2019 Inifiniti QX60 Sensory
2019 Toyota HIghlander XLE
2019 Suzuki Swift
and my precious 2019 VW Jetta Rline

Thanks for accepting me in the forum, hope I can contribute a little bit.
Lots of members here from north, middle, and south. Glad to have you aboard.
Sponsored