Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just a bit! But I’m reasonable 🤣
I know how that works! I have lots of family in Ohio and family members that are Buckeyes. Being a Badger, it’s always unreasonable!
Sponsored

Whip

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Hello everyone!
I’ll be picking up my 2023 Bronco Sport Big Bend in cyber orange metallic on Monday.
I’m retired Air Force and retired Pulmonary/Exercise Physiology Technologist at Penn State Health.
Looking forward to learning from everyone about the BSBB.
Thanks in advance for welcoming me.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Hello everyone!
I’ll be picking up my 2023 Bronco Sport Big Bend in cyber orange metallic on Monday.
I’m retired Air Force and retired Pulmonary/Exercise Physiology Technologist at Penn State Health.
Looking forward to learning from everyone about the BSBB.
Thanks in advance for welcoming me.
Hey Bob welcome, did you ever work at Williams AFB. Chandler,AZ.

Whip

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Was never at Williams AFB.
Thanks for asking!

Clump

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Greetings!

My partner bought an Alto Blue '22 Outer Banks off the lot a couple of weeks ago. Since I'm her dedicated technical and mechanical support I joined here. She's very happy with it so far. Really surprised how good the little 1.5 is.

She traded a '22 Jeep Compass Trailhawk that was only about 6 months old. It was plagued with electrical gremlins and just became intolerable.

Immorgan01

Outer Banks
First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Hi, new here.
Just got my Bronco Sport Outer Banks, and it’s everything I wanted. I just want to drive everywhere and anywhere. First thing I did was take it up Mt.Rainier in the snow to see how it would do, and not ONE slip. I was sold.

wanting to eventually put some better tires and a baby lift on her, but until then she’s doing what she needs to do.

Thanks for adding, I look forward to all the knowledge!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Greetings!

My partner bought an Alto Blue '22 Outer Banks off the lot a couple of weeks ago. Since I'm her dedicated technical and mechanical support I joined here. She's very happy with it so far. Really surprised how good the little 1.5 is.

She traded a '22 Jeep Compass Trailhawk that was only about 6 months old. It was plagued with electrical gremlins and just became intolerable.
Welcome. There’s a lot of good information here. The search is a little to be desired, but once you figure it out, much of the questions have been asked and answered.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, new here.
Just got my Bronco Sport Outer Banks, and it’s everything I wanted. I just want to drive everywhere and anywhere. First thing I did was take it up Mt.Rainier in the snow to see how it would do, and not ONE slip. I was sold.

wanting to eventually put some better tires and a baby lift on her, but until then she’s doing what she needs to do.

Thanks for adding, I look forward to all the knowledge!
Welcome Morgan, had mine out in the snow today. I like to put the display into Intelligent 4 we mode and watch how well it reacts to tires starting to slip. It’s a beast in the snow for sure.

ShaneGTA

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport and a 2022 Edge ST
Hello all.
Thanks for approving me here. I'm glad I found this forum. I'm driving a 2022 Bronco Big Bend. We also have a 2022 Ford Edge ST. We had a 2021 F150 Lariat fully loaded in Antimatter Blue. A beautiful truck. However, turned out to be a lemon. In fact it just about took our life. I had enough so angrily, after they told me I needed a new engine due to a serious case of oil consumption, I told them that it was their problem now. Went straight to the sales department, asked them for a great deal for the trade in and asked him what he had for sale on the lot. Which was very empty. Maybe 4-5 cars on the lot for sale. These two just happened to roll off the truck that day. In fact, they were parked right beside each other. So I bought them both. I took as a sign. I've never seen a bigger smile on salesman face until that day. I have a couple of small projects I want to do. I managed to find a white 3D aluminum bucking bronco logo for the tailgate I want to add. I saw some of you did the same which is how I found this forum. I also want to add side lights/blinkers that replace the plastic insert on the side fenders by the door. I have everything but I want to wait till it gets warmer to do the work. I'll post updates once I'm done.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? CARS

JAIRO AMADOR

First Name
jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport wildtrack 2022
Hello, I live in Colombia, South America, I am very happy to find a group like this. I have a sport bronco that here in Colombia is called wildtrack but in the USA it is Badlans, I want to import a lift kit for my truck. What brand do you recommend to buy?

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? thumbnail_74607b2b-e8b1-4685-bcd4-9378211aa27e

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Hello, I live in Colombia, South America, I am very happy to find a group like this. I have a sport bronco that here in Colombia is called wildtrack but in the USA it is Badlans, I want to import a lift kit for my truck. What brand do you recommend to buy?

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? thumbnail_74607b2b-e8b1-4685-bcd4-9378211aa27e
Welcome Jairo, nice looking rig! I would start here with your research:

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/lift-kit-compilation-list.4669/

After you get some idea of what you're looking for then ask some specific questions.

JAIRO AMADOR

First Name
jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport wildtrack 2022
Thank you very much for the information, I am concerned about the rattling that some users report. I don't know if it is in all cases or if they are badly installed. What do you advise to do lifting? I am between ROUGH COUNTRY, READYLIFT and HRG; although the latter is not in stock. Can you please recommend which one to buy?
Thank you

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
There's a lot of discussion on that thread regarding changes vendors have applied to their products to address the rattling problem. The thread also does a pretty good job of outlining the pros and cons of the different options. If I recommended one vendor over another it would be based on my priorities, not yours. If I were you I would determine what's most important (price, vendor reputation, parts quality, customer support, etc.) and go back through the thread. Your choice needs to be based on your priorities, not someone else's.