Jody

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Has anyone else noticed when driving at nigh with head light on low beam the front window seem to make every thing darker but on high beam every thing is much clearer in a distance.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Not quite sure what you are asking but the "high" beams are normally brighter and shine farther out which is why people coming at you flash theirs to get you to turn your high beams off as they are focused higher and therefore farther.

The LED's are very nice in my opinion other than the two dots you see to the left. I leave mine on automatic and have had no issues but they are really bright and shine a good distance when on high.

Bro_Spo

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport | '14 Fusion | '63 Galaxie 500
Ford Bronco Sport Problem driving at night work head lights on low beam buttons2

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Modern headlights are way too bright. There has been recent developments with nhtsa but this is not enough. Not enough regulation or enforcement.

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I also have a '21 Grand Cherokee and there is no comparison to the headlights on my Big Bend, the lights on the Bronco make it so much nicer to drive at night or in bad weather.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I love the crisp white light of LEDS. My '14 Escape Titanium was my first experience with them. After that my '17 Lincoln MKC, and then my '19 Ford Edge Titanium continued the trend. The advent of the automatic high beams just made it even better. I'm extremely happy with the lights on my '23 OBX. When my wife bought her '20 Ecosport, the first thing I did was change the headlight and fog lights to LED. The important thing to remember is to make sure they are aligned properly. Another thought would be to change your back-up light bulbs to LED. They're brighter than the incandescent bulbs and really light up the rear when backing.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone else noticed when driving at nigh with head light on low beam the front window seem to make every thing darker but on high beam every thing is much clearer in a distance.

Check your alignment.

petegee77

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
The LEDS on my BSBB are wonderful at night. They really reach out there and brighten everything up. Makes it a lot safer. About 8 yrs. ago I installed the Bright Whites on my 06 PT Cruiser. What a difference driving home at nite from car shows.

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I love the crisp white light of LEDS. My '14 Escape Titanium was my first experience with them. After that my '17 Lincoln MKC, and then my '19 Ford Edge Titanium continued the trend. The advent of the automatic high beams just made it even better. I'm extremely happy with the lights on my '23 OBX. When my wife bought her '20 Ecosport, the first thing I did was change the headlight and fog lights to LED. The important thing to remember is to make sure they are aligned properly. Another thought would be to change your back-up light bulbs to LED. They're brighter than the incandescent bulbs and really light up the rear when backing.
On my previous 2013 Escape Titanium the headlights were HID's. I believe yours were also. Still a lot better than the cheapo standard headlights of that era.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my previous 2013 Escape Titanium the headlights were HID's. I believe yours were also. Still a lot better than the cheapo standard headlights of that era.
I stand corrected.
Sponsored

Last edited: