Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
If you look at the Invoice compared to the MSRP there's not a huge difference, $500-700 on the lower trims and $900-1,100 on the OB & Badlands. You're not getting fleeced by paying full price, Ford isn't offering any rebates, just low finance rates, and any incentives to the dealers won't be shared with you anyway. Something to consider as well, Ford is giving 42,000 Ford Pass points for purchasing a new car, they claim it's enough to get 3 free oil changes or you can use points to get accessories. Not a huge deal, but something.
How do you collect the 42,000 Ford Pass points?
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
How do you collect the 42,000 Ford Pass points?
Ford Bronco Sport Price negotiating with dealer?? BA7A5991-B1F1-4C99-BDC4-5943CB5FE381

You register your new car via FordPass App using the the cars modem and the app. (It’s mostly done thru the app) When your account is set up and remains active for 6 months, you get the points on the account associated w/that email address.

TinyCadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Volarie
Ford Bronco Sport Price negotiating with dealer?? BA7A5991-B1F1-4C99-BDC4-5943CB5FE381

You register your new car via FordPass App using the the cars modem and the app. (It’s mostly done thru the app) When your account is set up and remains active for 6 months, you get the points on the account associated w/that email address.
I had my points the next day & just used them to buy the all weather floor mats. Didn't even have to wait the 6mos!

meckems

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just purchased a FE and I will tell you they will not negotiate much. The only negotiating they would do was on the trade. I did receive a $500 discount from Ford, but that is it. A customer backed out of the FE and they called to give me first chance to buy it. There were multiple people that came in wanting to buy it while I was filling out paperwork. They were all disappointed.

Ford Bronco Sport Price negotiating with dealer?? 20210108_082437

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I just purchased a FE and I will tell you they will not negotiate much. The only negotiating they would do was on the trade. I did receive a $500 discount from Ford, but that is it. A customer backed out of the FE and they called to give me first chance to buy it. There were multiple people that came in wanting to buy it while I was filling out paperwork. They were all disappointed.

Ford Bronco Sport Price negotiating with dealer?? 20210108_082437
I agree that negotiating your trade in is likely the only way to get a better deal right now. I didn't end up negotiating my trade because they offered me $1,000 more than I was expecting and that was without them seeing the vehicle.

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
I have a dealer near me that has the exact badlands I wanted. Marked up $5k. Offering me a "deal" at 1500 over MSRP + 899 Dealer fee.

Guys are out of their friggin minds.

OP
OP
Geojive

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I better negotiated my trade by selling my car on cars.com. Now I am using a 22 year old truck until my Badlands comes in. Fingers crossed! I do have an estimated deliver of Feb 8.

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I have a dealer near me that has the exact badlands I wanted. Marked up $5k. Offering me a "deal" at 1500 over MSRP + 899 Dealer fee.

Guys are out of their friggin minds.
Yeah, if I buy a Sport, it'll be off the lot and I do have X Plan in my back pocket.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I didn't negotiate but felt I got a good deal
My base was as you all know $26,660 plus that $1495 fee, plus the triple T
They came back with $7000 for my trade In. It was worth maybe $5500 at best.
I used to sell used cars and was a buyer at several big auctions for years.
Things never change, It's just supply and demand.

I responded, '"That works for me, Thank you"

Hey, they made me feel good about the deal and that's all I wanted.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
I didn't negotiate but felt I got a good deal
My base was as you all know $26,660 plus that $1495 fee, plus the triple T
They came back with $7000 for my trade In. It was worth maybe $5500 at best.
I used to sell used cars and was a buyer at several big auctions for years.
Things never change, It's just supply and demand.

I responded, '"That works for me, Thank you"

Hey, they made me feel good about the deal and that's all I wanted.
What’s the triple T?

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I had my points the next day & just used them to buy the all weather floor mats. Didn't even have to wait the 6mos!
Correct. I don't know why they have that language about 6 months in their description. I haven't had to wait for either of the 2 cars I bought in the last few months.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
Correct. I don't know why they have that language about 6 months in their description. I haven't had to wait for either of the 2 cars I bought in the last few months.
That’s awesome for you two!! I activated the FordPass app at the dealership the night I got my BS Ford but it still shows 0 points. I called FordPass customer service (got the phone number from the app) and they said i must be an active member for 30-60days before I earn my points.

The only thing different I can think of is maybe I activated the FordPass app using my own cellphone internet instead of using the hotspot from inside the BS???

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
If you sell your car before 6 months they may come repossess your floor mats! Haha
Sponsored