Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
Are you able to get X-Plan pricing? It doesn't get you to invoice, but dealers are only allowed to charge you $100 for doc fees (Virginia $800 doc fees for example), so that additional savings will get you below. You can join Mustang Club of America for $25 and I believe you need to wait 60 days to get a X-Plan pin? That's the easiest way to get one without having to haggle. But if a dealership is willing to honor the X-Plan pricing I'm also willing to bet if you go in & offer them invoice they'll take the deal as long as it's not on a Fri/Sat/Sun when they'd have more leverage to say no. Go in on a Mon/Tue/Wed and I find it hard to believe they let you leave without the Sport.
Does the xplan also give you a discount on the packages (trim, tow package) or accessories?
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Does the xplan also give you a discount on the packages (trim, tow package) or accessories?
Yes, so long as you order it ( or if it’s included w if it’s a stock unit) with the vehicle from the factory. I.e. anything that’s in Build and Price

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
Yes, so long as you order it ( or if it’s included w if it’s a stock unit) with the vehicle from the factory. I.e. anything that’s in Build and Price
Hope this is true. My dealer said he would honor the x plan on the vehicle but said he didn’t know if it would apply to the accessories.
Do you know what discount % is for the packages and accessories?

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Are you able to get X-Plan pricing? It doesn't get you to invoice, but dealers are only allowed to charge you $100 for doc fees (Virginia $800 doc fees for example), so that additional savings will get you below. You can join Mustang Club of America for $25 and I believe you need to wait 60 days to get a X-Plan pin? That's the easiest way to get one without having to haggle. But if a dealership is willing to honor the X-Plan pricing I'm also willing to bet if you go in & offer them invoice they'll take the deal as long as it's not on a Fri/Sat/Sun when they'd have more leverage to say no. Go in on a Mon/Tue/Wed and I find it hard to believe they let you leave without the Sport.
I used the X Plan over the summer to buy my wife an Ecosport. The dealer had a $495 DOC fee that was reduced to $75 and he tacked on $225 for VIN etching that was removed under the X Plan.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hope this is true. My dealer said he would honor the x plan on the vehicle but said he didn’t know if it would apply to the accessories.
Its definitely true that you will get a discount on any factory ordered accessories, the short answer for how much gets taken off specific accessories is, not sure exactly because it depends. A way to get a fairly good idea is to build the vehicle w options you want on nada.com and whatever the invoice price of those accessories and options are show you built the vehicle with is roughly the price you’re paying.

TinyCadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Volarie
The discount looks like it comes to appx 2%, but that applies to the window sticker, anything you purchase from the dealer that's not listed on the sticker is not covered by the X-Plan pricing.

Kayla

Big Bend
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just wanted to come on here & mention,
I did not preorder & walked 3 lots here in MA to get one, first two dealers told me could not sell until the 4K then the Big Bend I found last had a line of 6 people behind me waiting to get in it & most likely buy it so the dealers in my opinion know this car’s sought after & that’s how they’ll treat it.
I paid about $31k for mine, taxes included, no package. They tacked on $795 for Ford Co-Pilot 360 but also agreed to pay my last two lease payments around $560 as well as add in rubber floor mats that cost via ford $160.
Lastly my APR was 7% over 84 months, my own fault for not shopping rates but still feel the deal wasn’t so bad, hope this helped!

Ford Bronco Sport Price negotiating with dealer?? 21ED44FF-8481-4C16-BA28-3996EE7E9CE0

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
Wifey has agreed we will walk if dealer attempts any markup or other dealer fees above MSRP...
Yup same here! They just called a few mins ago letting me know that the vehicle is almost at the dealership (just a few cities away) and is asking to run my credit. I asked for an invoice outlining all the costs with xplan included. If something looks off on the invoice, we have no problem walking away.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Has anyone had any luck negotiating the price of the Bronco Sport who don't have the x plan or any other type of Ford membership? Or, is there any way to get a discount or rebate off the MSRP? It seems like dealers won't budge on the price since the Bronco Sport is so new.
I received a breakdown from Ford with discounts taken off the MSRP. Discounts were taken off for all options added and the trim level. I’m sure this is a way to avoid any negotiating once the car is built and delivered.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
I received a breakdown from Ford with discounts taken off the MSRP. Discounts were taken off for all options added and the trim level. I’m sure this is a way to avoid any negotiating once the car is built and delivered.
Can you share how you were able to receive a breakdown of costs (with discounts taken off the MSRP) from Ford?

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Can you share how you were able to receive a breakdown of costs (with discounts taken off the MSRP) from Ford?
Keeping in mind that zip code factors into X-plan pricing, here is an example of a Badlands, with Badlands package. MSRP is $37,940. X-Plan price is $36,734. That's a $1,206 discount. If it was just a Badlands with no options, the difference it would be a $970 discount.

Ford Bronco Sport Price negotiating with dealer?? 1609802221467

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
Keeping in mind that zip code factors into X-plan pricing, here is an example of a Badlands, with Badlands package. MSRP is $37,940. X-Plan price is $36,734. That's a $1,206 discount. If it was just a Badlands with no options, the difference it would be a $970 discount.

Ford Bronco Sport Price negotiating with dealer?? 1609802221467
Thanks for pointing that out! How/where were you able to pull all that info from your screenshot?

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Thanks for pointing that out! How/where were you able to pull all that info from your screenshot?
The screenshot came from local dealer (Varsity Ford) site. SE Michigan dealers (at least the ones I've looked at) put A/Z and X plan prices on their site.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Here's direct from Ford's site showing the discount off base of each trim, no options.

Ford Bronco Sport Price negotiating with dealer?? 1609807390241
Sponsored