Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a hot pepper red on order and hadnt seen it in person until today. I am really surprised at how much more burnt orange it is than red. Most of the pics I've seen looked more red. Very unique color. I love it!

I also saw the Area 51 in person and I am still baffled as to why it's so popular. Very blah color me.
Purple. Because aliens donā€™t wear hats.
Sponsored

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
It's great that you found a color that you love but it's not necessary to bash the others in the process. Color is subjective.
LOL - I'm not bashing you or anyone else for your color choice. Everyone sees color differently. I am stating my opinion of a color I don't care for. It doesn't hurt my feelings that only 4 people picked the red I like in my color poll. To each his own. Sensitive much?

Last edited:

Broncoette

Outer Banks
First Name
Be Kind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
LOL - I'm not bashing you or anyone else for your color choice. Everyone sees color differently. I am stating my opinion of a color I don't care for. It doesn't hurt my feelings that only 4 people picked the red I like in my color poll. To each his own. Sensitive much?
Hmmm, whatever, have a nice day.

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Mine is a cactus gray badlands. Iā€™ve had so many people say they love the green/gray color. Iā€™m not much for bright colors. My last 6 vehicles were either white or black. Cactus gray was my breakout color. Maybe Iā€™m colorblind?

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine is a cactus gray badlands. Iā€™ve had so many people say they love the green/gray color. Iā€™m not much for bright colors. My last 6 vehicles were either white or black. Cactus gray was my breakout color. Maybe Iā€™m colorblind?
That's the second most popular color. My friend's picked that and I didn't care for it at first, but it has grown on me. It's a nice subtle color, but more unique than the actual grays (I see more green). I like it!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I was able to see most of the colors yesterday at a local Bronco off rodeo event. After you get them fully coated with mud, they all look good!

At my age, Iā€™ve had most of the major colors at some point in time. The non metallicā€™s are in favor these days sans black and white which have been popular forever. My Escape is ā€œStone(ā€œdā€) which is a cross between gray and brown. It has served me well but shows the dirt. Lighter colors are better if you donā€™t like washing your car all the time or darker colors are fine if you donā€™t care like me!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
That's the second most popular color. My friend's picked that and I didn't care for it at first, but it has grown on me. It's a nice subtle color, but more unique than the actual grays (I see more green). I like it!
Itā€™s interesting the colors people see in this color. I see more light green as well. To others, itā€™s cement gray.

Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Actually I'm not. I just prefer to not voice negative thoughts and respect people for their choices.
Actually I'm not. I just prefer to not voice negative thoughts and respect people for their choices.
I meant no disrespect to owners of the Area 51 color. I was only stating that it's a blah color - to ME. If you love it - great. It really seems like you took it personally, but it was not a slam on you or anyone else. I have a right to voice my opinion and we can agree to disagree without trying to control each other's words, thoughts, or opinions. You do you boo!

Last edited:

Cindyk

Outer Banks
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outerbanks
Iā€™ve had three red ford escapes. Decided to change it up when I got my bronco sport and went with the cactus gray. Mine is the Outer banks and
has the black roof with the black trim which really sets it off. Love it

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
I had a rapid red Badlands that got totaled five months after I bought it, and I was so sad they discontinued it for 2022. So I ordered the hot pepper red and obsessed over whether Iā€™d like it for the three months it took to get it built and delivered.

Now that I have it, I like it but I still miss my rapid red. Having the black roof helps a lot and Iā€™m adding door moldings and a hood deflector that will also break up the orangey tint.

One thing Iā€™ve learned is that itā€™s nearly impossible to take a photo that accurately captures the color, though. It really varies depending on the lighting.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
How about just stop...and move on. Good for you...red is pretty. The poll was intentional to show how cool red is. Oops...majority on a blog...as I've said many times speaks to a minuscule sample. The sensitive crack shows your underbelly. Get over yourself. It's a Bronco Sport. Opinions and a**holes...everybody has one. C'est la vie​

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Iā€™ve had three red ford escapes. Decided to change it up when I got my bronco sport and went with the cactus gray. Mine is the Outer banks and
has the black roof with the black trim which really sets it off. Love it
Really torn between the cactus grey and A51. Again all of them look sharp, orange, brown, bronze I don't think there is a "bad" option. Every time I see the A51 which was the most common color in the first year, it looks a little different and that's what ultimately decided for me. I've had red, silver, black, navy, white...green through the years, nothing ever close to this A51. Enjoy...that's what matters.

BroncMan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kr-photography.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Pleasantly surprised by in person color difference IMG_0229.JPEG

That is mine if it helps
Surprisingly close - here is a pick of my 2021 Outer Banks in, I think it was called, "Rapid Red".
I'm a photographer, shoot in RAW format and have a colour-managed workflow. But, as always, when published to the net, converted to sRGB, colours might change a bit. On top of that, what you see on your display is another factor altogether. It looks a bit more orange here. So - comparing colours online is always a bit tricky.

Ford Bronco Sport Pleasantly surprised by in person color difference NewBronco-Oct30-2021-1a
Sponsored

Last edited: