spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I have a hot pepper red on order and hadnt seen it in person until today. I am really surprised at how much more burnt orange it is than red. Most of the pics I've seen looked more red. Very unique color. I love it!

I also saw the Area 51 in person and I am still baffled as to why it's so popular. Very blah color me.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I also saw the Area 51 in person and I am still baffled as to why it's so popular. Very blah color me.
The various concrete colors were cool 2-3 years ago when they came out. Pretty meh at this point.

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
I have a hot pepper red on order and hadnt seen it in person until today. I am really surprised at how much more burnt orange it is than red. Most of the pics I've seen looked more red. Very unique color. I love it!

I love burnt orange colors on cars but I didn’t take a gamble on hot pepper because like you said it looked more red. Have any good pics of yours you wanna share?

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I love burnt orange colors on cars but I didn’t take a gamble on hot pepper because like you said it looked more red. Have any good pics of yours you wanna share?
Ford Bronco Sport Pleasantly surprised by in person color difference IMG_0229.JPEG

That is mine if it helps

Alistar

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Well color in very subjective. I like the look of black cars more than white but would never buy black (due to heat and that dirty look when is dusty) Normally white is my first preference for the same reasons (less heat at summer and easier to keep it clean).

Another thing to take in consideration is the black roof that BB and Base model doesn't have. Two tones car changes the look. Aera 51 and Cactus Grey are my favorites for BB, having a black roof I'd probably go Cyber Orange or white.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

The non-metallic colors are very popular right now. I tend to like them all but too each their own.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

When I heard they had an Area 51 color, the wife said I had to buy one as I've been to Area 51 a couple of dozen times at least.

Saw the color in person and said whoa...that's ugly.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
If Ford brought Eruption Green Metallic to the Bronco Sport I would seriously consider ordering for a trade. That said, I haven’t made a payment on my Velocity Blue, but I really wanted green and it wasn’t offered. My salesman checked because it was available on the Bronco.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Pleasantly surprised by in person color difference IMG_0229.JPEG

That is mine if it helps
That color really does look awesome, it is pretty burnt orange more so than red. Really hot pepper is a pretty apt description. I like the gray roof too to tie together the wheels & grill too, glad I went that way.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Area 51 = looks worse in-person
Pepper red = looks way better in-person

Cactus grey looks great with the Sport but awful on Ford trucks. Too much surface area not "broken up" by black trim, like looking at a freight ship's hull.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

I have the A51. It's unique and it too changes color. Clean and in the sun it's a really nice green/blue. I personally don't care for the reds, so I get your perspective. Too common and cliche'. I've had red, they look dirty all the time. Bottom line, enjoy your ride, it's yours. All the colors work with the sport. They did a good job with selections for the styling.

Broncoette

Outer Banks
First Name
Be Kind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

It's great that you found a color that you love but it's not necessary to bash the others in the process. Color is subjective.
Sponsored