kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
I did not receive a manual case for my owner's manual with my 2023 BS. Was I supposed to? If not, this is the only car that I have had that did not come with one. My wife was pointing out how nice her case was for her 2021 Subaru Forester.
Sponsored

SBGrad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I got a bare manual with my May 23 build BL. If if I had known about this in advance, I'd have grabbed the manual cover from my C-Max before I traded it in.

Still, I'm not in the glove compartment very often, so I'm not bothered about the lack of a cover.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I did not receive a manual case for my owner's manual with my 2023 BS. Was I supposed to? If not, this is the only car that I have had that did not come with one. My wife was pointing out how nice her case was for her 2021 Subaru Forester.
Didn't get a case. It sits in the glove compartment. Anytime I want to check something in the manual, I look at the pdf that I have on my tablet.

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2Dr Bronco
Wow... Just to confirm, we did get manual covers in previous years. I get that it's not terribly necessary, but it is nice.

FWIW, though. I just bought a big bronco (keeping the sport too), and it did not have the manual cover. I kinda missed it. I figured that was just because the big bronco has the manual built into the info screen. It's even crappier for them to leave it out of vehicles where the paper copy is the only copy you get...

SeaJay

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Sport, Area 51, Hitch, Assist++
No cover w/ my 23 OBX. Picked up a cheap school pencil pouch at Staples which had some exterior pockets to put insurance card and Roadside Assist card in for easy access. Tight fit but it works. Keep mine in the zipper pocket behind the passenger seat to allow for more glove compartment room.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Ford Bronco Sport Manual Case for Owner's Manual? 1698403745368

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
The case from an Escape fits just great !!!

OP
OP
kshaw

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
The case from an Escape fits just great !!!
Good to know. Guess I'll keep the Owner's Manual case from my '17 Escape when it gets traded in for my BS Badlands.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
I read the manual on my phone.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I don't believe any of them came with a cover.

There's a kit on the accessories site you can order that has one. I think it's $160 and you get a manual cover, 2 key fob covers, a rear storage organizer, a sun visor storage thing, and maybe 1 or 2 more goodies.

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
Didn't get a case. It sits in the glove compartment. Anytime I want to check something in the manual, I look at the pdf that I have on my tablet.
I received a cover with my 21 Badlands but I never use the manual as it’s available on the FordPass app and I find that much more convenient than flipping through a book. The hardcopy manual is becoming redundant.
Sponsored