KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
This is minor and I'll admit petty, but is anyone else surprised at the lack of any communication from Ford since ordering? Understand the web of logistics involved, but not even a "manufacturing of the Sport is underway, keep an eye out for more communication regarding your order soon" or anything along those lines? Maybe this should be coming from the dealers but it seems like most are more in the dark than most customers I've talked to.
I agree. I know my dealer is doing his best. And I am dealing with the GM, at the begging I was told October I would have it know there is no Info really. I do call Marketing about once every week or two to check on mine but they seem to not know much more. Other than they can tell me what status that it's in but can't really tell me much more.
Sponsored

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
In the meantime, I’m using this to save more toward down payment. I guess depending on financing terms available in the new year, I’m not committed to giving Ford Motor Credit more than (but then I hate debt)

and I’m still hopeful they will release more accessories.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
In the meantime, I’m using this to save more toward down payment. I guess depending on financing terms available in the new year, I’m not committed to giving Ford Motor Credit more than (but then I hate debt)

and I’m still hopeful they will release more accessories.
hey 0% for 36 months or 1.9% for 48 months might not be a bad thing with FMC, if the previous reports of these financing rates still hold up.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
hey 0% for 36 months or 1.9% for 48 months might not be a bad thing with FMC, if the previous reports of these financing rates still hold up.
Right. I hope that is available whenever they start making deliveries. That would be attractive.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
So after calling Marketing multiple times to check on my order status (My dealer did my order twice, so I have 2 order numbers) I have never had any issues with getting an update on either order number. Today the girl tells me that my original and oldest order number is not a valid number. I just checked it last week and was told the status and that everything was good with it. I'm starting to get a little upset. I've been told so many different dates mine would be or should be arriving by my dealer in the beginning and now all of a sudden I'm worried as to whether I will even get my order and thinking maybe I should have chosen a different dealer ?

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hello All,

I'm trying to find some sort of correlation between, Reservation date, Order date, and build date with all of the data that has been given. But I am missing some info here and there.

@Vann Gunter, @Thatch, @Horsetail - Can you give us your Reservation date and Confirmed Order date?

@Raymo - Can you give us your Reservation date, Confirmed Order date, and Trim Level?

@Bdub, @Ultraspaz, @MountainGirl, @BroncoWoah, @RonSwanson, @radioboy77 - Can you give us your Reservation Date?
My reservation date was July 14th.

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
I posted this before, and in case someone missed it: You need to keep in touch with the person at your dealer who is handing orders. They should call you BEFORE the actual order is submitted for production to confirm the specifics (cost, color, etc.) and see if there are any changes you want. (Because some options like the organizer were not available with early reservations). I've been told over and over this is the way Ford has instructed dealers to handle orders. Apparently, the dealer receives some type of heads-up just before actual production starts to confirm. I believe they are working orders from the last two weeks in July right now.

Cathy

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
I just ordered last Saturday 11/7 (no reservation) and was told that the dealer would be submitting his retail orders on 12/20. He has 600 of them. I was also told to expect delivery in June. The factory is aiming to make 150,000 vehicles in 2021 or about 411 per day. So by June they will have made 70,000. I estimate they had about 30,000 reservations (20% of Big Broncos 150,000) and not all of those will be converted so things are on track. They will fill the reservations by April. Just a guess...

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I posted this before, and in case someone missed it: You need to keep in touch with the person at your dealer who is handing orders. They should call you BEFORE the actual order is submitted for production to confirm the specifics (cost, color, etc.) and see if there are any changes you want. (Because some options like the organizer were not available with early reservations). I've been told over and over this is the way Ford has instructed dealers to handle orders. Apparently, the dealer receives some type of heads-up just before actual production starts to confirm. I believe they are working orders from the last two weeks in July right now.
If that is true I should be hearing from them unless there is issues with mine since my dealer did mine twice 1 month apart but Marketing says they see both orders are active and fine ( per my 2nd call today after the 1st call gave me wrong info). But they are also confused as to why or how 2 orders were able to be done off one reservation.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I just ordered last Saturday 11/7 (no reservation) and was told that the dealer would be submitting his retail orders on 12/20. He has 600 of them. I was also told to expect delivery in June. The factory is aiming to make 150,000 vehicles in 2021 or about 411 per day. So by June they will have made 70,000. I estimate they had about 30,000 reservations (20% of Big Broncos 150,000) and not all of those will be converted so things are on track. They will fill the reservations by April. Just a guess...
600 is a massive amount for the Bronco Sport. If that is true then wow cool.

However, I feel a little suspect that your dealer is still thinking about the big Bronco. Though you are in South Florida so maybe they have a massive amount of people wanting to buy the Outer Banks... Beach rig.

Cathy

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
600 is a massive amount for the Bronco Sport. If that is true then wow cool.

However, I feel a little suspect that your dealer is still thinking about the big Bronco. Though you are in South Florida so maybe they have a massive amount of people wanting to buy the Outer Banks... Beach rig.
Yes, I suspect that you are right and most of those are Big Broncos. It’s all speculation at this point.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Yes, I suspect that you are right and most of those are Big Broncos. It’s all speculation at this point.
I hope you get yours earlier too. Which in turn would mean I get mine earlier than March/April timeline.

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Hello All,

I'm trying to find some sort of correlation between, Reservation date, Order date, and build date with all of the data that has been given. But I am missing some info here and there.

@Vann Gunter, @Thatch, @Horsetail - Can you give us your Reservation date and Confirmed Order date?

@Raymo - Can you give us your Reservation date, Confirmed Order date, and Trim Level?

@Bdub, @Ultraspaz, @MountainGirl, @BroncoWoah, @RonSwanson, @radioboy77 - Can you give us your Reservation Date?
Reservation date must have been7/13 or 7/14. Order confirmed email from ford received 8/19–but I’d changed configuration with dealer. Order pulled by Ford (as noted by dealer) on 10/23 with build date of 1/4/21. I explicitly did not order any items that would cause a delayed delivery, like cargo Mgmt and a few others.

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert
here’s what I think.. There are 3 factors directly correlated. Materials, logistics, and reservation or order date.. in that order. For example, the algorithm may ask.. what customer orders can I build with the available xyz materials to minimize delivery costs. If two or more orders match that criteria, the order with the earlier reservation or order date gets scheduled. Or ford is just using pickerwheel.com
Ford Bronco Sport I have a VIN number! C43CE496-0E5B-40C0-B713-4F4281485AF9
From Mach e experience pretty much true. Some people with year old reservations, converted as soon as allowed to orders and with FE are getting build dates a month or more later than premium models and some people with no reservation - who just ordered in July this year. There is no correlation with reservation, order or build dates for Mach e and as noted in above post Ford has other factors they consider more important than how long people have been waiting.
Sponsored