Here's the Baby Bronco's Front Grille & Headlights Leaked!

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
Nice! So based on this probably going to have the C- headlights like the baby leaked image?

Edit: the more I look at it the more the curve makes it seem like the baby bronco grill. Not 100% on that but nice find either way!

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mini Countryman S
Nice! So based on this probably going to have the C- headlights like the baby leaked image?

Edit: the more I look at it the more the curve makes it seem like the baby bronco grill. Not 100% on that but nice find either way!
I agree, that's a lot of curve.

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
Would they really call it something with Bronco in the name, if it was the baby bronco's grill?

Edit: Totally forgot about the Bronco II and the Mustang Mach E...this is what happens when you try to block things out lmao

Last edited:

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
Touche, touche. Valid points all around. Haha

Jalisurr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution, '09 Corvette Z06, '08 ZX-6R
Nice! Seems to line up pretty closely with the shape of the front of the baby bronco
Ford Bronco Sport Here's the Baby Bronco's Front Grille & Headlights Leaked! ford-baby-bronco-1542128437

TopRecon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
I'm pretty torn on this, it'd be pretty ballsy of Ford to just outright call the new Baby Bronco a Bronco, even the Mach-E doesn't actually say 'Mustang' on it anywhere, it's just got the horse logo. On the other hand, everything I've seen so far leads me to believe that the Bronco will have round headlights. The dealer meetings said as much, and the Baby Bronco renders have it with circular LEDs to emulate the look, so things just aren't adding up, I can't make heads or tails of this. Anyone notice how tall the lettering is compared to the Bronco R's grille though?

JimmyDean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
I'm pretty torn on this, it'd be pretty ballsy of Ford to just outright call the new Baby Bronco a Bronco, even the Mach-E doesn't actually say 'Mustang' on it anywhere, it's just got the horse logo. On the other hand, everything I've seen so far leads me to believe that the Bronco will have round headlights. The dealer meetings said as much, and the Baby Bronco renders have it with circular LEDs to emulate the look, so things just aren't adding up, I can't make heads or tails of this. Anyone notice how tall the lettering is compared to the Bronco R's grille though?
I have an issue with the baby coming out before the Bronco Bronco, it'll muddy the waters for sure, even more than the Mustang Mach E. imagine if they cancelled the Mustang in say, 2018, then now come out with the Mustang Mach E, but the Mustang Mustang doesn't come back till 2022 or something....that would be more damaging than the current fiasco, but that is exactly what they are doing if the baby comes out first and has Bronco written all over it.

Carolina Jim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
I'm pretty torn on this, it'd be pretty ballsy of Ford to just outright call the new Baby Bronco a Bronco
Hard to say just who Carmaker1 actually is...but he was definitive that several vehicles would carry the Bronco name & stallion. 2-3 months ago. You could look up his posts.

By coincidence I was on a Toyota site this week looking at whether the 2022ish 4Runner might offer a 2-door to counter Bronco, and there's a Carmaker1 who posts on that site as well.