GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks good. I’m interested in these for my OB as well. Please review after you’ve had them a month or so.
Put about 2k miles on them. I really like the feel on the highway and the slight off road and sand I’ve been on. The guys at my local @Discount Tire really liked the longevity and I wanted a full 30”.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD

COBroncoFan

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

There are no tire and wheel combination discounts at this time, however we do have a low price promise on all the tires and wheels we offer - we will not be undersold! Should a competitor have a cheaper advertised out the door price, please let us know.

Regarding 17-inch versus 18-inch, there will be trade-offs so the right sizing will depend on the performance attributes you prefer most. For a high level example, If off-road performance is top on the priority list, it may be right to move towards a 17-inch combo as 17-inch will offer more sidewall height when compared to an 18-inch combo of equal size. If handling is high on the priority list, it may make sense to stick with the 18-inch combo as shorter sidewalls tend to quicken steering response and cornering capabilities.

If we can help dial in a package that's right for your needs, please let us know!

Thank you for the love @CaptainSJD!

That's awesome to hear, we appreciate the kind words as well as your continued support!

@COBroncoFan we would love to see some installed pictures of you rig with the new rubber :sunglasses:

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Shoot us a PM if we may be of assistance; we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Hi,

Took a couple days to get a pick as the Bronco was really dirty. So here's a pic with the new tires.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Discount Tire!!! IMG_6692.JPEG

COBroncoFan

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
T

That looks great man, I'll get one up today or tomorrow!
Thanks. I really think the tires change how it looks, I also swear it drives better and feels more stable on the road. So far I've done city driving as well as highway driving on dry and snowy roads. So much better than the stock tires.

Deleted member 6568

I quit going to Discount tires after they used a twelve point socket putting new snow tires on my 2016 Escape(a year or so ago). Every single lug nut was stripped. That's $2.75 apiece times 24! In the Pacific Northwest, you're better off going to Les Schwab tire centers. True story.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Discount Tire!!! IMG_4888 2

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
I quit going to Discount tires after they used a twelve point socket putting new snow tires on my 2016 Escape(a year or so ago). Every single lug nut was stripped. That's $2.75 apiece times 24! In the Pacific Northwest, you're better off going to Les Schwab tire centers. True story.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Discount Tire!!! IMG_4888 2
I'm sorry to learn of the experience, Dave - thank you for taking the time to make us aware.

I hope you don't mind us following up by PM.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Ha ! I Found my tires on the web page $209 each, that’s over $800 Locally I’ve already got them for $650 mounted and balanced on my Escape and in the slightly larger 235 size for my Bronco Mounted, balanced, tax and all $802 plus $301 worth of Ford points back to me. Making my seat covers only $7.82 out of pocket.
Good thing I got them local.
I don’t understand. I priced some options for my Bronco Sport and Discount was higher per set on three different sets on average of $100- $150..
and not mounted ?? What gives?
Discount Tire will price match, so do your best to find a better price (either internet or in print) and they will match that price. I have done that several times with them. The service has always been great and they've even helped me out when I needed a tire replaced on my Golf R, which meant having to change all 4 because of diameter differences (worn vs new) and the clutch based AWD system.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Could you PM me as well? I'm interested in the same BFGs, but I want 4 rather than 5. Thanks.
Absolutely, thank you for the opportunity!

dchambers629

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Getting BS BL any day. I want to drive from dealer lot to Discount Tire, about 1/4 mile away, to have some KO's installed. I want 245/70/17 tires on the stock 17" rims (.17" CARBONIZED GRAY ALUM WHL) but your website won't let me select them.
Sponsored