Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
<$700 Installed.
That is without certs I would assume. With certs and trade-ins, mine came to just over $900. I also mentioned I am active on this forum and that it is sponsored by Discount Tire, which helped.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
That is without certs I would assume. With certs and trade-ins, mine came to just over $900. I also mentioned I am active on this forum and that it is sponsored by Discount Tire, which helped.
Correct. Didn't get the certs as Falken tires include road hazard insurance for two years or 3/32 tire wear.

As little miles as I put on my cars I didn't feel the need to add it.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Any updates? I’ve just bought a take off rim with the thought of putting on a WildPeaks A/T3W 235/65-17 to be used as a spare in rotation. Buying just one never seems to come up on sale. Maybe I’ll wait until I need to replace the existing WildPeaks.
Thank you for your inquiry, details about if we are running a memorial day sale, or what may be included have not yet been released.

As soon as we are able, we will be posting information into our May deals thread - Spring end deals

Also for transparency, we seldom if ever, run promotions on less than a set of 4 tires. However we always guarantee the lowest OTD pricing. PM on the way.
Sponsored