Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Bronco Sport Forum's newest official sponsors!

First, A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Don, Doug and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
Sponsored

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Hello, everyone!

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

Welcome.
My only tire store for many years.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello, everyone!

Welcome! I have bought tires at Discount for years and never had a bad experience. Great products and service.

Orin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
From my experience you guys have the best service and price. I had brand new Falken AT3W's installed and 3 days later a nail puncture too close to the sidewall so they could not repair it for safety reasons. I didn't buy the tire certificates back then so I was expecting to pay for another tire but they just ordered me a new matching tire and free install everything free no charge. I said thankyou and asked if I can get certificates for all 4 tires. It was the least I can do and now I know I'm covered for sure whenever something like that happens again.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
Been using Discount Tire for over 25 years. Great company! Thanks for sponsoring.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
First and foremost, thank you for the warm welcome and kind words! There's nothing better than coming into work and reading comments like this.

I was a customer of Discount Tire before I started working here over 15 years ago. Discount Tire treated me right every time I went into one of the stores and they helped me in a pinch more than once.

Now that I work here, I can tell you that internally, this company is no different than the way it appears in our stores and we all work very hard to do what's right for our customers.

Thank again for the welcome as well as the long time support - we greatly appreciate it!

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
First and foremost, thank you for the warm welcome and kind words! There's nothing better than coming into work and reading comments like this.

I was a customer of Discount Tire before I started working here over 15 years ago. Discount Tire treated me right every time I went into one of the stores and they helped me in a pinch more than once.

Now that I work here, I can tell you that internally, this company is no different than the way it appears in our stores and we all work very hard to do what's right for our customers.

Thank again for the welcome as well as the long time support - we greatly appreciate it!
SO, I've got an easy question.

My wife's 2021 Escape came with nitrogen already in her tires. One developed a slow leak and we had to fill in with regular, plain 'ol air. What do you guys charge to purge one tire and refill with fresh N20?

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I got a hole in my tire and I immediately went to you guys to get it patched.

Trombone1956

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Edge SEL
As a long time Ford owner and a fan of Team Penske, I think it is great to have you in the Bronco Sport Forum!

lateteetime

Badlands
First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My brother works at Michelin and told me I should get some ko2s from Discount Tire. Do you give credit or buy the stock tires if we want to take them right off after we buy? Never done that so curious as to what people do?

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
SO, I've got an easy question.

My wife's 2021 Escape came with nitrogen already in her tires. One developed a slow leak and we had to fill in with regular, plain 'ol air. What do you guys charge to purge one tire and refill with fresh N20?
I'm sorry to learn of the slow leak. If this has not been resolved, and you have a Discount Tire nearby, we'd love for you to stop by so we may take a look. We provide comprehensive tire inspection and repair service free of charge.

To your question, we use compressed air in all the tires we service.

I got a hole in my tire and I immediately went to you guys to get it patched.
Thank you for letting us get you taken care of and back on the road safely!

As a long time Ford owner and a fan of Team Penske, I think it is great to have you in the Bronco Sport Forum!
Thank you - we appreciate the support!

My brother works at Michelin and told me I should get some ko2s from Discount Tire. Do you give credit or buy the stock tires if we want to take them right off after we buy? Never done that so curious as to what people do?
That's awesome to hear; let him know that we appreciate the referral!

I would say most people sell the OEM tires privately, however our stores will sometimes offer trade-in credit on slightly worn tires. This is handled at the store level; I would encourage you to reach out to your local store directly to see what they may be able to do.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Ha ! I Found my tires on the web page $209 each, thatā€™s over $800 Locally Iā€™ve already got them for $650 mounted and balanced on my Escape and in the slightly larger 235 size for my Bronco Mounted, balanced, tax and all $802 plus $301 worth of Ford points back to me. Making my seat covers only $7.82 out of pocket.
Good thing I got them local.
I donā€™t understand. I priced some options for my Bronco Sport and Discount was higher per set on three different sets on average of $100- $150..
and not mounted ?? What gives?

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Thank you for considering Discount Tire, Marty. We apologize that we were unable to get you taken care of on the tires for the Escape.

In the online world where comparison shopping is at the fingertips, it's crucial to have a competitive edge and we do our best to provide that each and every day. We have a dedicated team in place that shops the competition to ensure we are competitive, however sometimes lower prices are missed or fall through the cracks. This is why we started our found it lower program.

We absolutely would love the chance to have you as a customer. The next time you are in need of tires please feel free to reach out to us directly on the forums. We will make sure you are taken care of.
Sponsored