Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure!

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Awwww Jeez
nobody mentioned anything about girls being here
dammit er ummm shucks
now I gotta comb my hair and watch my manners
next thing you know they'll have us taking dance lessons
it's over boys
You're the prime target for cooties, Kong. You'll be at the top of our list when we prepare to launch our cooties epidemic.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I've seen tons of pictures of velocity blue and it does look awesome. Today I saw it on an F150 and pictures do not do this color justice... Out in the sun, it is really spectacular! Even asked to make sure and compliment his choice. I wasn't a fan of A51 but it is growing on me cause it looks better on the Big Bronco

brynamic

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I wanted to paint the roof white but with the front half of the roof and sunroof in black I don't think it will look right. Enjoy the new ride, it gets a lot of attention.

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! IMG_20220315_185546
White roof would look great! I was digging that look on the Chevy Trailblazer but I like the overall look and package of the BS better.

Curious for anyone that might know, what selection prompts for the front portion of the roof to come black on the Big Bend? Is it the moon roof? Our entire roof is Area 51 but I’ve seen a couple Big Bend’s around town half black half body color.

Alistar

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
White roof would look great! I was digging that look on the Chevy Trailblazer but I like the overall look and package of the BS better.

Curious for anyone that might know, what selection prompts for the front portion of the roof to come black on the Big Bend? Is it the moon roof? Our entire roof is Area 51 but I’ve seen a couple Big Bend’s around town half black half body color.
It is the moonroof, front part is dark glass too. Base model don't have it ,OB and BL have black roof already, so we only notice this 2 color roof on the Big Bend 🤣

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! 1653428691603

Awwww Jeez
nobody mentioned anything about girls being here
dammit er ummm shucks
now I gotta comb my hair and watch my manners
next thing you know they'll have us taking dance lessons
it's over boys

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! 1653429150750

LOL I'm happy so long as my Bronco Sport doesn't show up in this color...

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! nterestn

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
LATEST UPDATE: Suspect previously thought to be female Humosapien last seen at Bronco dealership in downtown Detroit (foaming at the mouth and cross-eyed carrying a toothless Chihuahua). Six Broncos have been reported missing.

ALERT: Suspect now sporting mullet hairstyle in attempt to disguise identity. Last spotted as having a hairy back and possible Rabies infection. ALL Broncos in danger until suspect is rehabilitated and released back out into the wild.

Last edited:

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
LATEST UPDATE: Suspect previously thought to be female Humosapien last seen at Bronco dealership in downtown Detroit (foaming at the mouth and cross-eyed carrying a toothless Chihuahua). Six Broncos have been reported missing.

Alert: Suspect now sporting mullet hairstyle in attempt to disguise identity. Last spotted as having a hairy back and possible Rabies infection. ALL Broncos in danger until suspect is rehabilitated and released back out into the wild.
NOTICE: The Chihuahua is probably more dangerous than the ax, even if she is toothless...

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

ALERT: Suspect now sporting mullet hairstyle in attempt to disguise identity. Last spotted as having a hairy back and possible Rabies infection. ALL Broncos in danger until suspect is rehabilitated and released back out into the wild.
BOL..SUSPECT SPOTTED IN VAN BUREN TWP MOVING WEST AT A RAPID PACE. PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! 105951036-1559761167164bigfoot~2

**Update** chihuahua has been apprehended REPEAT the dog has been apprehended and is behind bars, no longer considered a threat

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! Chihuahua-is-seen-through-001

Last edited:

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Feeling like a nutcase here because I ordered BS BL in Area 51... but then the more I look at videos of Velocity Blue (especially when next to the area 51) now I am not sure if I would have picked area 51. I cannot make up my mind between the two colors! I felt like velocity blue was "boring and too common"... but then the more I look at area 51 color it looks dull (kind of washed out)... I still llike area 51 (I think it is more unique from plain blue) and am now totally stuck between the two.

It says my "vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 13, 2022" so it hasn't been built yet. I wonder if they even allow color changes once order has been placed.

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! colors

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! colors2

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! bva

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! color options
Originally wanted Orange, couldn't find one anywhere. Wife really liked Area 51. I'm okay with it and there was a loaded one nearby. The appearance changes quite drastically depending on the light!

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! PXL_20220512_220218563

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! Screenshot_20220419-210313