Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
The Falken Wildpeak A/T4W is here at last and the new A/T4W is shaping up to outshine its immensely popular A/T3W in every respect. This includes tread depth, weather protection, and on-and off-road performance.

Previously only available on the Wildpeak R/T and Wildpeak M/T, Falken has introduced their three-ply DURASPEC technology into the A/T4W (available on select sizes). This construction is stiffer and thicker compared to it's 2-ply counterpart, to endure harsh off-road conditions. No matter the terrain, from smooth highways to rough paths, this all-terrain tire will keep you safe and secure. The three-peak mountain snowflake weather indication and weather-focused tread composition and pattern give it the ability to tackle almost any weather condition.

If you've already got your hands on a new set of WildPeak A/T4W tires for your Bronco Sport, we'd love for you to share your initial impressions along with a picture or two!

Ford Bronco Sport Falken Wildpeak A/T4W Tires | NOW Available at DTC! falwat4w_ang_l

Falken WildPeak A/T4W
UTQG: 600, A/B (SL & XL Load Ranges Only)
Mileage Warranty: 65,000 SL & XL Load Ranges
Mileage Warranty: 60,000 LT Load Range

Falken Wildpeak A/T4W Sizes and Specs | Discount Tire

*While we don't list every tire size online yet, as new internal part numbers are added to our system, they'll automatically appear on the website. If you have a question about a certain size, please let us know.

-KEY FEATURES-
  • A brand-new rubber tread composition ensures your tires provide long-lasting comfort on the road.
  • Falken introduced their revolutionary 3-ply DURASPEC Sidewall Technology. This technology is only available on certain sizes.
  • The new staggered shoulder blocks and projecting sidewall lettering work together for an extra grip, even on tough conditions.
  • The latest Heat Diffuser technology releases trapped heat from within the tire. This provides even more stability. Whether you're towing or carrying a heavy load.
  • Increased tread stiffness and a sturdy build allow for greater load capacities and tire pressures than A/T3W.
  • The tread pattern is both familiar and amplified. It has 3D Canyon Sipes and a silica-enhanced compound to improve performance and traction in snowy, icy, and rainy weather.

-DURASPEC SIZES-

16-Inch​
  • LT255/85R-16 LR-C
  • LT285/75R-16 LR-E
  • LT315/75R-16 LR-E
17-Inch​
  • LT255/80R-17 LR-E
  • LT285/70R-17 LR-C
  • LT285/70R-17 LR-E
  • LT285/75R-17 LR-C
  • LT285/75R-17 LR-E
  • LT315/70R-17 LR-C
  • 35x11.50R-17 LR-C
  • 35x12.50R-17 LR-E
  • 37x12.50R-17 LR-E
18-Inch​
  • LT285/70R-18 LR-C
  • LT285/75R-18 LR-E
  • LT295/70R-18 LR-E
  • LT325/65R-18 LR-D
  • 35x12.50R-18 LR-F
20-inch​
  • 35x12.50R-20 LR-F
Sponsored

Last edited:

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I read the specs and I'm really impressed with 13" tread depth. No wonder they are rated for 65,000 miles! I assume that's supposed to be 13/32".

All joking aside, I can't wait for my tires to wear out so I can get some of these. I'll start saving my pennies now.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I’m looking to replace my stock ATRs but I’m putting it off due to cost…I hate asking this bc I’m not a cheap person but are there any promos on these tires?

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks like the smallest size available in 17 inch is 255/80. That wont' work on a BS.

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
I’m planning on a set of these for my Z71 Silverado next spring. If they are good, I’ll put them on the BSB. The AT3Ws have a ways to go.

I see plenty of sizes available. They ALL may not be available YET. DTC still loading up their system. Some produced in NY and some in Japan. (Not China, yay!).

scroll down and download the tire size chart PDF
https://www.falkentire.com/wildpeak/at4w#size-list

Last edited:

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
*While we don't list every tire size online yet, as new internal part numbers are added to our system, they'll automatically appear on the website.
Looks like the smallest size available in 17 inch is 255/80. That wont' work on a BS.
If you go to the site, the tires are there now.

Babybronc21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport First Edition
They have the tires in many BS sizes. The sizes they listed were specific to the 3 ply sidewall.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
I’m looking to replace my stock ATRs but I’m putting it off due to cost…I hate asking this bc I’m not a cheap person but are there any promos on these tires?
Never hurts to ask!

Right now there are no promotions running on Wildpeak tires, and I'm not aware of anything coming up. That being said, we do maintain our low price promise and will not be undersold! Should a competitor have a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it!

We also offer deferred interest financing with an instant 5% savings on orders $599.00 or more when purchasing with the Discount Tire credit card.

As Babybronco21 noted, the sizes listed in the OP are limited to the DURASPEC only. Our apologies for the confusion!

medhat

Badlands
First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS
That’s what it looks like to me as well. The significant upgrade seems to be the new tire compound but that doesn’t seem relevant for BS owners.

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
See the PDF. There are sizes and load ranges applicable to the Bronco Sport. Cheers!

Attachments

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Never hurts to ask!

Right now there are no promotions running on Wildpeak tires, and I'm not aware of anything coming up. That being said, we do maintain our low price promise and will not be undersold! Should a competitor have a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it!

We also offer deferred interest financing with an instant 5% savings on orders $599.00 or more when purchasing with the Discount Tire credit card.

As Babybronco21 noted, the sizes listed in the OP are limited to the DURASPEC only. Our apologies for the confusion!
I get it now. I'm not in the market for awhile, only 7k on my AT3's. But, my son is buying a truck and will put new tires and wheels on. Sent him a link to the AT4's on your website. Both of us always use Discount.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
I get it now. I'm not in the market for awhile, only 7k on my AT3's. But, my son is buying a truck and will put new tires and wheels on. Sent him a link to the AT4's on your website. Both of us always use Discount.
We appreciate the continued support! If we can help in anyway, please don't hesitate to shoot us a DM.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
With the discontinuation of the AT3W, I wonder if the delay in Badlands production* is due to Ford needing to choose another AT tire upgrade for the Badlands. A heavier tire might require a new EPA mileage certification, as heavier tires usually reduce fuel mileage.
Food for thought.
* According to Ford Video Guy @Long McArthur Ford, scheduling for the Bronco Sport Badlands is on hold until mid-March. Production scheduling is usually done 2 months prior to production, meaning that the Badlands trims won't be produced until possibly Mid-May.
Sponsored