Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@ftodd welcome to the Forum! The wheel and tire package looks fantastic. Could you give us the size of your wheels and tires and a personal review of the Falken Wildpeaks? There are forum members that would find the information helpful when purchasing there own tire/wheel upgrades. :like:

OP
OP
ftodd

ftodd

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Absolutely!

17x8 FIFTEEN52 TRAVERSE MX - MAGNESIUM GRAY
235/65R-17 FALKEN WILDPEAK A/T3W
Review:
The Falken tires perform better than the stock pro contact continental when it comes to dry handling on the roads. The Wildpeak's grip very well and have a deeper tread than the stock continentals. Wet breaking in the rain is great. The ride is not as quiet on the highway as the stock tires but personally, I don't find that to be an issue. I cannot review the snow performance or speak on any off-roading since I have only drove with these tires for 2 days. I can update this thread on how they perform in those conditions though. As for fuel efficiency, I have noticed my highway mpg drop 1-2 mpg. Again, not a huge deal breaker for me. The performance of the tires are great and makes this vehicle feel like a more aggressive tougher SUV. Cant forget about the looks. The wheels make the car look 100x better and I am extremely happy with the purchase!

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 SCrew; 2023 BS BB Silver
Absolutely!

17x8 FIFTEEN52 TRAVERSE MX - MAGNESIUM GRAY
235/65R-17 FALKEN WILDPEAK A/T3W
Review:
The Falken tires perform better than the stock pro contact continental when it comes to dry handling on the roads. The Wildpeak's grip very well and have a deeper tread than the stock continentals. Wet breaking in the rain is great. The ride is not as quiet on the highway as the stock tires but personally, I don't find that to be an issue. I cannot review the snow performance or speak on any off-roading since I have only drove with these tires for 2 days. I can update this thread on how they perform in those conditions though. As for fuel efficiency, I have noticed my highway mpg drop 1-2 mpg. Again, not a huge deal breaker for me. The performance of the tires are great and makes this vehicle feel like a more aggressive tougher SUV. Cant forget about the looks. The wheels make the car look 100x better and I am extremely happy with the purchase!
I added them to our BSBB on Day 2 of ownership. Been thrilled with the upgrade!

OP
OP
ftodd

ftodd

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Good choice.

Ford Bronco Sport Fifteen52 Traverse MX Mag Grey & Falken Wildpeak A/T3W IMG_0544
that looks awesome! does the rally light bar block the front license plate holder? I cant decide between the rally innovations light bar and the rough country nudge/light bar.

ajm0903

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Miata
that looks awesome! does the rally light bar block the front license plate holder? I cant decide between the rally innovations light bar and the rough country nudge/light bar.
no it doesn’t. I just never run a front plate on any of my cars.

ajm0903

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, that looks really nice. Do you mind sharing your tire size and if you have a lift ?
thank you. 245/65/17 but I’m on a wider rim than stock. No lift in this picture above but here is one with a lift a 1.5 inch spacers

Ford Bronco Sport Fifteen52 Traverse MX Mag Grey & Falken Wildpeak A/T3W IMG_1067

hdiego05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
thank you. 245/65/17 but I’m on a wider rim than stock. No lift in this picture above but here is one with a lift a 1.5 inch spacers

Ford Bronco Sport Fifteen52 Traverse MX Mag Grey & Falken Wildpeak A/T3W IMG_1067
Nice! Yeah, I plan on running the same rims and tire size but the bronze color. Wondering if I should do the lift as well.

Last edited:

ajm0903

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Yeah, I plan on rounding the same rims and tire size but the bronze color. Wondering if I should do the lift as well.
good choice. I like the lift personally. I went with the one from ranger lifts.