VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Many have converted to an order including myself.. just a wait to get scheduled for production. Are you and your dealer on the same page about it being the bronco sport and not a 2dr/4dr or is this Canada specific for the bronco sport?
Honestly it was a 5 min conversation. Nome of the local dealers seem to have much info. My first dealer wanted me to skip the reservation process and just give him a $1000 in store. This current guy said make a reservation but we don’t have much info. I may email him the number and see if they have a next step. He seemed to think it was going to be a big seller but then he’s a salesmen.
Sponsored

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
If the dealer is asking for a 1k deposit I would run away as fast as I could. Reservations will be fulfilled before dealer orders.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
If the dealer is asking for a 1k deposit I would run away as fast as I could. Reservations will be fulfilled before dealer orders.
That's what I did. He told me that the reservation process only guarantees first shot at one that shows up, but not a specific one. To get the exact one I wanted I ended to put $1000 dollars down. Decided to try a different place. Honestly they don't seem to know much locally.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
That’s just incorrect. I would first call around to a different dealership that knows how the process works. Then call ford and have your reservation switched to that dealership. Unless Canada is handling this process completely different.. ?
I ended up cancelling the one reservation and making a new one at the new location. I will see what the new dealor says. If they cannot get it figured out then I will just wait until they start showing up.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
We have our first Kodiak Brown on the Bronco Sport Order Tracking List! Congratulations Melolivia88 on your Badlands order!
Thank you. I was surprised to see that I was the only one!

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
We have our first Kodiak Brown on the Bronco Sport Order Tracking List! Congratulations Melolivia88 on your Badlands order!
I noticed that too! After knowing I'll switch from FE to BL, more paint options became a viable option. Kodiak brown made the short list of considerations, glad someone pulled the trigger!

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Anyone know how ordering works in Canada? I’ve heard nothing from the dealer except it will be a long wait.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
I ended up cancelling the one reservation and making a new one at the new location. I will see what the new dealor says. If they cannot get it figured out then I will just wait until they start showing up.
I'm sorry you're having this issue. I've been looking at the Sport for a while but pulled the trigger on paying the $100 reservation fee on Sunday 10/11. I'd even been in the dealer looking at the Area 51 BL they had there, and I tried to pay the reservation fee then, but they told me to go online to do it. I did, and that same day, they called to have me read their email to me confirming the model (BL+BL), and on Monday 10/12, I had an email from Ford with an order number. I concur to find dealers that know what they're talking about.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
I'm sorry you're having this issue. I've been looking at the Sport for a while but pulled the trigger on paying the $100 reservation fee on Sunday 10/11. I'd even been in the dealer looking at the Area 51 BL they had there, and I tried to pay the reservation fee then, but they told me to go online to do it. I did, and that same day, they called to have me read their email to me confirming the model (BL+BL), and on Monday 10/12, I had an email from Ford with an order number. I concur to find dealers that know what they're talking about.
Hey Vickii! I'm in so cal too and interested in which dealer you went with?