VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Anyone know how ordering works in Canada? I’ve heard nothing from the dealer except it will be a long wait.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
I ended up cancelling the one reservation and making a new one at the new location. I will see what the new dealor says. If they cannot get it figured out then I will just wait until they start showing up.
I'm sorry you're having this issue. I've been looking at the Sport for a while but pulled the trigger on paying the $100 reservation fee on Sunday 10/11. I'd even been in the dealer looking at the Area 51 BL they had there, and I tried to pay the reservation fee then, but they told me to go online to do it. I did, and that same day, they called to have me read their email to me confirming the model (BL+BL), and on Monday 10/12, I had an email from Ford with an order number. I concur to find dealers that know what they're talking about.

First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
I'm sorry you're having this issue. I've been looking at the Sport for a while but pulled the trigger on paying the $100 reservation fee on Sunday 10/11. I'd even been in the dealer looking at the Area 51 BL they had there, and I tried to pay the reservation fee then, but they told me to go online to do it. I did, and that same day, they called to have me read their email to me confirming the model (BL+BL), and on Monday 10/12, I had an email from Ford with an order number. I concur to find dealers that know what they're talking about.
Hey Vickii! I'm in so cal too and interested in which dealer you went with?

VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I suspect the whole ordering process is going to be behind the USA in Canada