VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Decided to go with the Badlands + BL package in Area 51. My dealer said it would be a long wait so it’s not converted to an order yet.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Ford Fusion
Decided to go with the Badlands + BL package in Area 51. My dealer said it would be a long wait so it’s not converted to an order yet.
On what date did the dealer tell you that it would be a long wait? And what does “a long wait” mean? I have the same configuration on order and I was told to expect delivery late November or early December, although I’m skeptical of that timeframe.

VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
On what date did the dealer tell you that it would be a long wait? And what does “a long wait” mean? I have the same configuration on order and I was told to expect delivery late November or early December, although I’m skeptical of that timeframe.
I was there last weekend. He suggested that I would not hear from him to convert the order for some time. That’s about as specific as he was willing to be.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Many have converted to an order including myself.. just a wait to get scheduled for production. Are you and your dealer on the same page about it being the bronco sport and not a 2dr/4dr or is this Canada specific for the bronco sport?

VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Many have converted to an order including myself.. just a wait to get scheduled for production. Are you and your dealer on the same page about it being the bronco sport and not a 2dr/4dr or is this Canada specific for the bronco sport?
Honestly it was a 5 min conversation. Nome of the local dealers seem to have much info. My first dealer wanted me to skip the reservation process and just give him a $1000 in store. This current guy said make a reservation but we don’t have much info. I may email him the number and see if they have a next step. He seemed to think it was going to be a big seller but then he’s a salesmen.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Honestly it was a 5 min conversation. Nome of the local dealers seem to have much info. My first dealer wanted me to skip the reservation process and just give him a $1000 in store. This current guy said make a reservation but we don’t have much info. I may email him the number and see if they have a next step. He seemed to think it was going to be a big seller but then he’s a salesmen.
Have you reserved one yet? Through ford.com?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Subaru Forester XT
If the dealer is asking for a 1k deposit I would run away as fast as I could. Reservations will be fulfilled before dealer orders.

VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
If the dealer is asking for a 1k deposit I would run away as fast as I could. Reservations will be fulfilled before dealer orders.
That's what I did. He told me that the reservation process only guarantees first shot at one that shows up, but not a specific one. To get the exact one I wanted I ended to put $1000 dollars down. Decided to try a different place. Honestly they don't seem to know much locally.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
That's what I did. He told me that the reservation process only guarantees first shot at one that shows up, but not a specific one. To get the exact one I wanted I ended to put $1000 dollars down. Decided to try a different place. Honestly they don't seem to know much locally.
That’s just incorrect. I would first call around to a different dealership that knows how the process works. Then call ford and have your reservation switched to that dealership. Unless Canada is handling this process completely different.. 🤔

VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
That’s just incorrect. I would first call around to a different dealership that knows how the process works. Then call ford and have your reservation switched to that dealership. Unless Canada is handling this process completely different.. 🤔
I ended up cancelling the one reservation and making a new one at the new location. I will see what the new dealor says. If they cannot get it figured out then I will just wait until they start showing up.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
We have our first Kodiak Brown on the Bronco Sport Order Tracking List! Congratulations Melolivia88 on your Badlands order!
Thank you. I was surprised to see that I was the only one!

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
We have our first Kodiak Brown on the Bronco Sport Order Tracking List! Congratulations Melolivia88 on your Badlands order!
I noticed that too! After knowing I'll switch from FE to BL, more paint options became a viable option. Kodiak brown made the short list of considerations, glad someone pulled the trigger!